Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Okay, seriously, to all you fuckers making fun of Rose Funeral

Comments

• GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Lol someone just posted the old "Can this page get more likes than rose funeral?" on my page... Man was it fun when that shit went down
    image Photobucket
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited August 2012

Please do it lol. If I ever see them I wanna do that.

I will if i go.

But I'm disappointed Origin aren't playing our date, I'd mainly be going for Vital Remains and Kataklysm, Fleshgod will be cool too i guess.
    inb4lists
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just found this... I don't even know what to think.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Lol I'll def Try and bring some Uno decks. I don't even know how to play uno
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    There's only one guy left in rose funoral from the Uno incidents. He used to be guitar, now he's vocals. Make sure you have a large group if you do anything, and be certain that you are quite obviously keeping to yourself and being peaceful when they see you playing Uno.
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    -I went to the Vader tour in December 2009, which rose funoral was a part of. Their merch guy was guy was walking around the crowd, asking people to buy their cd. He came up to me and Matt, asked Matt first, he said no. Then I was asked, I said no. The guy kept pushing, and I kept declining, as politely as possible. Eventually, I got tired of him, so I told him I don't want to buy the cd, I will never buy a deathcore cd, because it's not real metal. He got pissy and walked away. Their guitarist (no longer with them) walks up to me and asks if I'm the one who said his band isn't real metal. I say yes, he says let's go outside. I say no, he says he'll be waiting for me after the show. After the show, he's no where to be found. Matt was present for all of this, and vouched for it after I originally posted it.

-Someone else got kicked out of a different Vader show of that tour because rose funoral spit at him, and he got pissed. So the band had him kicked out. There was more drama between him and the band outside, but this story was a minor detail in the overall rose funoral saga, and I don't remember all the details.

-The Nile tour loses Abigail WIlliams, and rose funoral replaces them. Some of us on metalsetlists were talking about it, and somebody suggested playing Uno during their set. I forget who actually suggested it.... Fires of Sedition and myself both liked the idea, and agreed to do it. FoS's show was four days before mine.

-FoS goes to his show, and plays Uno. While they are playing, the merch guy comes up behind FoS and his friends, and sucker punches one of them in the back of the head. The band then jumps into the crowd, and a fight breaks out. The band has them all kicked out. Read metalsetlists for a more in-depth story of this portion, I don't remember all the details.

-I go to my show, with my Uno cards. I was shuffling the cards in my hands during their setup, and they see me, and run to security, and have them kick me out. I stand outside, and as soon as they start playing, 95% of the people in the bar come pouring out. I tell everyone the story, and they're all on my side. After rose funoral's set, they come outside. They see me, and come up to me, and make a circle around me, talking shit. Everyone else sees this, and they then circle around rose funoral's circle. When the band saw that, they got scared and started apologizing to me, trying to play the victims, that they were just trying to play their music, and everyone is making fun of them, ect. I talk shit back, about them fighting people and having people kicked out.... They get coerced into let me back into the show.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    These guys seriously need to get over themselves.
    inb4lists
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Haha, in the second thread: Erik Peterson - Lead Buttsexer.

Kind of funny how some metaluprising and metalsetlists intertwines.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'm a little surprised that band hasn't changed their name or something by now. there have to be kids playing UNO at almost every stop now
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Phase 10 > Uno
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    da fuck is phase 10?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Phase 10 > Uno
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers

da fuck is phase 10?

• TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Havent played it in years, so dont get me lying on how to play...

It is way better than UNO though, I do remember that.
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Oh my god.....I remember this thread.

Oh yeah I forgot about that tour. I kind of forgot Rose Funeral still existed til they got announced on this tour.

Yeah same here