Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

might be workin at a meijers soon

Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo
edited May 2012 in Off Topic
The pay is gonna suck, the hours are gonna suck buttt I can still pay my bills and feed myself while going to college. Only plus side to the job I got now is the hours. Ha ha now I just gotta pass the piss test(if they give one)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Is that a gay bar, son? Are you one of them queerosexuals?

Whatever gets you through college doe.
    I love winning with women
  • Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo

Naw its a place where them old ladies get plowed if ya get my drift. I run over them with snow plows for a living.
    congrats :)
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

Naw its a place where them old ladies get plowed if ya get my drift. I run over them with snow plows for a living.
    YOU LISTEN HERE AND YOU LISTEN GOOD:

I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT A GAY SON, BUT I WILL NOT HAVE A COUGAR LOVER UNDER THIS IMAGINARY ROOF.
    I love winning with women

YOU LISTEN HERE AND YOU LISTEN GOOD:

I WILL GLADLY ACCEPT A GAY SON, BUT I WILL NOT HAVE A COUGAR LOVER UNDER THIS IMAGINARY ROOF.
    If you're my dad THEN WHO IS MY MOM. FUCK. Oh my god this reminds of a lolzy incident at this goth club in ybor city florida back in 2010. I was there with 2 other people and there was this cougar and she would not leave me the fuck alone. I even told her to fuck off after being nice about it for 30 minutes. She even cock blocked me. Eventually this random dude saved the day with the old "hey wanna go outside" routine. We looked like homos going outside together but hey atleast my manhood was not fondled by grandma death. /pointless story
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Sweet.

Just started working at Menards...Supposedly just a morning stocker and I'm good to go by 10am, but they said I could stay as long as I'm being useful..gonna get dat $$
    image Photobucket