Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    For real Erik, I'm not trying to fight with you. I don't hate you, I'm trying to tell you why you're still bashed on here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I really don't give a fuck anymore.

As far as the other subject, I just think it's bullshit. When I was with my ex, I never even noticed other Girls in all honesty, and I especially didn't think or imagine fucking them. I see no reason why you should be looking at other Girls/Guys if you're in a serious relationship and you're truly in love. But whatever, that's me.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    When do the islands get the most tourist traffic, Gulch?
    WINTER AND SUMMER ARE VERY BUSY

SPRING AND FALL ARE MORE MELLOW.

BUT UNDERSTAND ON ANY GIVEN DAY THE TOURIST POPULATION IS AT LEAST = 75% OF THE LOCAL POPULATION

You obviously do give a fuck if you complain everyday that you're being bashed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    He don't look at others cuz when he's in a relationship he sews his eyes shut so he can't see anyone else. What a tard

As far as the other subject, I just think it's bullshit. When I was with my ex, I never even noticed other Girls in all honesty, and I especially didn't think or imagine fucking them. I see no reason why you should be looking at other Girls/Guys if you're in a serious relationship and you're truly in love. But whatever, that's me.
    NOT TRYING TO START A E-WAR
    BUT YOU ARE VERY YOUNG
    GO GET MARRIED AND THEN STAY MARRIED FOR MORE THEN A COUPLE YEARS
    AND YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY GAZING AT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

ITS ALL GOOD TRUST ME
    He don't look at others cuz when he's in a relationship he sews his eyes shut so he can't see anyone else. What a tard
    Sew my eyes shut? What the fuck? No. I just see no reason why you should have to scope out other fucking Girls and/or have sexual thoughts about them if you're in a serious relationship and they mean anything at all to you. I obviously still found other Girls attractive, natural Human reaction, but I never gawked or thought about them or sat there going oh my God they're so hot/gorgeous like I do when I'm single. They were nothing more then another human being. Sorry I'm just extremely faithful in a relationship, that's bad too, right? Bash me some more.

Like I seriously never even talked Girls with my best bro Kurt. He would talk about this girl or that girl and how hot they were, and I was just like yea cool whatever. I didn't care. I only cared about Lizzy.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    im extremely faithful in a relationship also, i have never cheated on at girl. although i have taken girls to the rippers with me. does that make me unfaithful?
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

NOT TRYING TO START A E-WAR
    BUT YOU ARE VERY YOUNG
    GO GET MARRIED AND THEN STAY MARRIED FOR MORE THEN A COUPLE YEARS
    AND YOU WILL ALSO ENJOY GAZING AT BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.

ITS ALL GOOD TRUST ME
    Gulch is right.
    Usually when a relationship begins, the other person in usually on your mind.
    But after a while the excitement, the rush, n whatever begins to wear off.
    I dont really see anythin wrong with it as long as youre faithful and in love with your significant other.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    It's also something I look at like, I'll treat them how I want to be treated myself. I don't want her scoping out other dudes while we're out, I'm extremely jealous as it is, so I'm not gonna be scoping out other girls either.
    I won't be making it to the Island before February. Dammit.

Not sure if I'll ever go there really.
    It's a high priced tourist spot.
    And if I'm spending the money to go somewhere, I am leaving the country!
    UNDERSTANDABLE
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    gulch, lemme yo wifes numbuh??
    imageimage
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    add me to that list too :D hahaha Well done Gulch, well done.
    Nah, I'll be sober if my friend comes over. If he doesn't, then it's 50/50.
    hunh? can i watch?

add me to that list too :D hahaha Well done Gulch, well done.

no my wife get your own

lol

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Erik logic is uh....
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    Erik logic
    NEW MEME