Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    SHOCK THE MONKEY COVER SUCKED
    ME HALLOWEEN 1996 OR 1997 NOT SURE

Photobucket

I WAS TRYING TO MAKE MY HAIR LOOK LIKE HEAD FROM KORN
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    I didn't know you were in Coal Chamber!
    I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH COAL CHAMBER WHEN THEY CAME

ME LOCO
    i still listen to the first 2 cd's on a regular basis
    shock the monkey is a great tune
    NOT THE COAL CHAMBER COVER
    I didn't know you were in Coal Chamber!
    I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH COAL CHAMBER WHEN THEY CAME

ME LOCO
    i still listen to the first 2 cd's on a regular basis

I ALSO STILL LISTEN TO COAL CHAMBER BUT NOT AS FANATICALLY AS I USE TO
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    shock the monkey is a great tune
    NOT THE COAL CHAMBER COVER
    i was talking the original song
    peter gabrial fucking sucks, phil collins fucking sucks and genesis fucking sucks

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Fucketh thine self
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Genesis does not fucking suck.
    troof
    Genesis does not fucking suck.
    Genesis does fucking suck.
    yep they sure do, wrinkly old hairy balls
    phil collins fucking rocks
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
    hahaha thats a good joke!! i cant even say that without laughing
    phil collins fucking rocks, bahahahahaha knee slapper
    i like almost everything phil has done
    Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
    american pyscho awesome but it doesnt change the fact that phil collins and genesis fucking sucks, easy rock is for girls and gays
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    me too for the most part. *shrugs*
    me too for the most part. *shrugs*
    what can i say the dude is talented...and who doesn't like the rare breed of being able to jam on the drums and actually be able to sing
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE WORST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BESTTHE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE WORST THE BEST THE WORST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE WORST THE BEST THE BEST
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Genesis can be seperated into two different bands for me: the prog rock band with Phil on drums and the pop band with Phil on vocals. I enjoy both of them...when they made prog rock, Genesis was one of the best.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage