Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    I would wear them because I always feel more comfortable in a crowd with Jeans on. Also, summer nights in Northern California aren't always that warm...
    our summer has been hot as hell this year
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    People often brand California as not having seasons, but they're dead wrong.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I spy skinny jeans... and I am disappoint.

I wear them cause I like them, not cause of any fad shit. I understand the hate on them though.
    I own normal jeans as well. also, I had skinny jeans back when I was 13 wayyyyyyyyyy before it became the scenester fag shit. and that same pair of jeans still fits me.
    I was referring to Will, not you. lol
    I love winning with women
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Those werent exactly skinny jeans. They were a pair of ripped jeans that had grown tight on me that I usually wear to concerts.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I always wear jeans. Because I'm hxc.

And I'm talking real jeans, not "i wear tighter pants than my sister" jeans
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    I wore mah G-Units.

I would wear them because I always feel more comfortable in a crowd with Jeans on. Also, summer nights in Northern California aren't always that warm...
    it got suupah chilly at night at mayhemfest
    yeah the weekend was really nice....but its gonna bue supah hot this week
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    People often brand California as not having seasons, but they're dead wrong.

arizona only has 2 seasons. warm winter and summer.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Like I said earlier:
    Those werent exactly skinny jeans. They were a pair of ripped jeans that had grown tight on me that I usually wear to concerts.
    it got suupah chilly at night at mayhemfest
    yeah the weekend was really nice....but its gonna bue supah hot this week
    I'm kinda looking forward to it haha

i dont mind it but the humidity is shitty...also trying to sleep at night when its hot blows (no air here)....thank god for the weed....*packs bowlz*
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    WV gets all seasons. Cold ass winters. Cold, occasionally warm springs. Warm/hot summers. Cool, awesome fall weather.
    imageimage
    Like I said earlier:
    Ok... but you were still wearing skinny jeans.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Like I said earlier:
    Ok... but you were still wearing skinny jeans.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    WV gets all seasons. Cold ass winters. Cold, occasionally warm springs. Warm/hot summers. Cool, awesome fall weather.
    we have 4 seasons to but each season is usually pretty extreme....we could get a foot of snow the first week of november and then not have snow on thanksgiving
    It snowed slightly here a number of years back. People were literally dancing in the streets.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    We don't get as much snow like Michigan. The only time we had a decent amount was when that snow storm blew through lol
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Blazing hot summers, beautiful falls, colder winters with rare snow, usually warm springs
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    Nick have u ever been to bisbee, or benson, or tombstone? these towns are in arizona and they have a very cold winter
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    It snowed slightly here a number of years back. People were literally dancing in the streets.

i remember that...i was living in mesa...and we got a SHIT load of snow...like 6 inches...

to most thats nothing...but to us in AZ its a miracle.