Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    How many do we need? 2..3?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    No, it's REALLY past the point of me saying something stupid. You assholes bash me for everything and anything for "fun"
    READ WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE POSTING. WE MAKE FUN OF YOU BECAUSE ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU CHURN OUT IS JUST IGNORANT, STUPID, OR FLAT OUT ANNOYING. TAKE A MIDOL AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

/capslock
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • drewvichdrewvich Posts: 1,148
    No, it's REALLY past the point of me saying something stupid. You assholes bash me for everything and anything for "fun". I'm the forum whipping mule pretty much. It's funny how Nick can post his asshurt paragraph on how he's not like me, but I reply to it, and I'm an "asshurt little child". You guys are fucking worthless to me, you think I give a fuck what you say? I don't consider any of you "friends" except for a select few. Chew being one of them lolz.
    Wouldn't it be easier for everyone if you just left forever? Give your ass some time to heal from all the hurt at least.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    One for Erik
    One for Brian
    One gigantic blanket form for the rest of us that have to be exposed to their baby shit.
  • balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
    *whips the mule*
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ^lol
    I love winning with women
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2010
    No, it's REALLY past the point of me saying something stupid. You assholes bash me for everything and anything for "fun". I'm the forum whipping mule pretty much. It's funny how Nick can post his asshurt paragraph on how he's not like me, but I reply to it, and I'm an "asshurt little child". You guys are fucking worthless to me, you think I give a fuck what you say? I don't consider any of you "friends" except for a select few. Chew being one of them lolz.
    In my defense, I gave Nick shit for his asshurt paragraph.
    Wouldn't it be easier for everyone if you just left forever? Give your ass some time to heal from all the hurt at least.
    No, I like his insight every now and then.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    READ WHAT THE FUCK WE ARE POSTING. WE MAKE FUN OF YOU BECAUSE ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU CHURN OUT IS JUST IGNORANT, STUPID, OR FLAT OUT ANNOYING. TAKE A MIDOL AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.

/capslock

Yea fuck you, fucking tool. You have the motherfucking nerve to even try and call me annoying or stupid? I'm not the piece of shit who fucking spams that South Park comic, and goes out of the way to bash me/troll me/clone me. You have a fucking raging hard on for me you fucking faggot. It's not even fair to call it an obsession.
    In my defense, I'm really bored and I like typing a lot.

I also like cooking, writing music, and long walks on the beach.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    All of this unnecessary swearing is going to drive me insane.

In my defense, I gave Nick shit for his asshurt paragraph.

Yes, but you're actually fair. And although you're a huge elitist at times, you're actually really chill.
    Fuck count - 6
    Shit/Faggot count - 2
    Homosexual advances - All of the above
    1...2...3..4...5...6 fucks ahahahhaha *the count impression*
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    you think I give a fuck what you say?
    Well, quite frankly, yes. Considering, you know, you pretended to kill yo'self.
    Somebody get a mop and get all those tears out of here.
    Well, quite frankly, yes. Considering, you know, you pretended to kill yo'self.

That was for teh lulz though. Lol. And well, quite frankly, it worked.
    have you learned how to use the quote button yet?
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    They call me, Cuban Pete

I'm the king, of the Rumba beat
    image Photobucket
    You keep them rhymes coming Chuckie G