Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    all i can say is Erik PWNED Nick and it was lulzy to read
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    edited July 2010
    Erik vs. Nick..... <_>

*goes back to movie*
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    all i can say is Erik and Nick are both annoying as hell
    Agreed ;)
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    lol thats also true xD
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Cool Britt.

Wasn't Puddle Of Mudd surprisingly good? I'm not in to their music all that much but they were entertaining.
    It was my 4th time seeing them so I knew they'd be good. :)
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    edited July 2010
    Erik? i think not.

I dont fake suicides for attention
    I dont listen to music because EVERYONE else does.
    I dont discover music through guitar hero.
    I dont go on and on about how mature i am.
    I dont call every one ignorant and arrogant
    I dont "fight" people for talking shit about Dime
    I Dont think Behemoth is the BEST thing in the world.
    I dont post videos of me on Youtube attempting to play metal.
    I dont lie to you guys to impress you.
    Lastly i dont Jizz myself over a album, give them 11/10 reveiws, and i dont say HOLY FUCKBALLS THIS IS GODLY about a mediocre band on youtube.

LOLOL OK Here we go again.

You are so fucking 2 faced. You talk so much shit about me on here, but on Facebook "'Sup bro, I miss talking to you."

First, it wasn't for attention, I was just fed up with the bashing, and it was lolzy.
    Uh, excuse me? I'm not the one with a SlipKnoT tattoo...
    I discovered Ozzy on Guitar Hero at age NINE which led me to Metal, so fucking what?
    I only talk about maturity when people say how much of a little kid I am when it's dickheads like you who constantly bash me.
    Me thinking Behemoth is the best band is an insult, HOW, exactly? You think SlipKnoT is the best band, I think that's an insult enough, BRO.
    Yea, uh fuck you? At least I can back up the fact that I'm a Drummer, it's been almost 2 years since people were telling you to post Drum Covers that weren't Rock Band, Don't give me that "I don't have the money bullshit." My Flip costed forty fucking dollars. It doesn't take 2 years to save up $40. Especially since you have money for $200+ iPods and Zunes. <_>
    I don't lie either, jackass, once again, who was the one who lied about their sleeve tattoo? AND their Rush tattoo?
    And once again, me being amazed by an album is an insult, HOW, EXACTLY? You're the one who said S/T and Iowa are 2 of the best albums ever made in Metal history. LMFAO.

old/thread...or more pics
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That was quite late <_>
    imageimage
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Cool Britt.

Wasn't Puddle Of Mudd surprisingly good? I'm not in to their music all that much but they were entertaining.
    It was my 4th time seeing them so I knew they'd be good. :)
    This was my second time seeing Puddle Of Mudd. The first time was years ago when they opened for Kid Rock and they sucked so bad. I was dreading seeing them again last week.

They were much better this time around.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    iv had that happen with bands
    tbell after drinking might actually make you not feel hung over the next day
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    i doubt it makes your poops better when drinking
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    ..................<_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    just saying....it makes almost everything better.....if your constipated fuck laxatives eat a beefy bean and cheese buritto
    friends dont let friends stay empty
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    nick got pwnd by erik?
    WOW he should be pretty ashamed
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Wonderbarrrr is the new forum drunk.

I'M FREE!
    I love winning with women
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    Erik? i think not.

I dont fake suicides for attention
    I dont listen to music because EVERYONE else does.
    I dont discover music through guitar hero.
    I dont go on and on about how mature i am.
    I dont call every one ignorant and arrogant
    I dont "fight" people for talking shit about Dime
    I Dont think Behemoth is the BEST thing in the world.
    I dont post videos of me on Youtube attempting to play metal.
    I dont lie to you guys to impress you.
    Lastly i dont Jizz myself over a album, give them 11/10 reveiws, and i dont say HOLY FUCKBALLS THIS IS GODLY about a mediocre band on youtube.

LOLOL OK Here we go again.

You are so fucking 2 faced. You talk so much shit about me on here, but on Facebook "'Sup bro, I miss talking to you."

First, it wasn't for attention, I was just fed up with the bashing, and it was lolzy.
    Uh, excuse me? I'm not the one with a SlipKnoT tattoo...
    I discovered Ozzy on Guitar Hero at age NINE which led me to Metal, so fucking what?
    I only talk about maturity when people say how much of a little kid I am when it's dickheads like you who constantly bash me.
    Me thinking Behemoth is the best band is an insult, HOW, exactly? You think SlipKnoT is the best band, I think that's an insult enough, BRO.
    Yea, uh fuck you? At least I can back up the fact that I'm a Drummer, it's been almost 2 years since people were telling you to post Drum Covers that weren't Rock Band, Don't give me that "I don't have the money bullshit." My Flip costed forty fucking dollars. It doesn't take 2 years to save up $40. Especially since you have money for $200+ iPods and Zunes. <_>
    I don't lie either, jackass, once again, who was the one who lied about their sleeve tattoo? AND their Rush tattoo?
    And once again, me being amazed by an album is an insult, HOW, EXACTLY? You're the one who said S/T and Iowa are 2 of the best albums ever made in Metal history. LMFAO.

old/thread...or more pics

ATTACK OF THE WALL OF TEXT! 3!!!!!!!! (talk about late reaction)