Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I went to Florida a few years ago and spent a day at Hollywood Studios using leftover days on 4 day passes from 1989 (fucking win)

Ate at Pizza Planet (2dope), wanted to get a little green alien to commemorate the trip but it was like 8 bucks for a small one. My mom was like "oh, theyll have it for cheaper at one of the novelty stores outside of the park". We went to at least 7. None of them had it. Fucking gay
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Now I really want to go back to Orlando. :-<
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I love that little toy story pizza place. They had good pizza
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Orlando was pretty cool. Then again, it was a complete change of scenery and climate for me, so maybe that's why I miss it.
    I love winning with women
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I want to go back to Universal Studios :(

I'm still pissed no one wanted to go over to Nickelodeon studios when we were there. At least I got to lay eyes on it before they got rid of it. That and no one wanted to go at night either b-(
    imageimage
    The three times I've been to Orlando, I've only been to Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure once. I really enjoyed it and I love seeing them step up their game to get, at the very least, on Disney's level. Would love to go back for both Disney and Universal and then go to Sea World Orlando as well
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The one thing I couldn't stand when I went to Orlando for Disney World, was all the Heat jerseys. Fucking. Everywhere.
    When did you go?
    imageimage
    edited May 2013
    Last March during Spring Break. Cot damn, can't believe it's already a year. @-)
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,601 spicy boy
    Life gets faster and faster as you age buddy
    Last time I went the Mavericks were playing the Heat in the Finals two years ago. Made sure to pack all the Mavs gear I had and everybody loved it. B-)

Got back in time to see the final couple of games.
    edited May 2013
    One thing that was dope was all the bitches were fucking bad, all the dudes were swole, and a fatass was like finding Waldo. We had to stop at a Wal-Mart for some pop, I'm standing in line, and I immediately see like 6 jacked motherfuckers in different lines. Out here, it's the complete opposite and I'm usually one of the only fit motherfuckers I see, surrounded by Snorlaxes. Of course, it makes sense, that's a warm ass tank top/beach state, but it was like being on a different planet to me.
    Episode said:

Last March during Spring Break. Cot damn, can't believe it's already a year. @-)

Explains all the Heat jerseys. I went in August 2000 so everything was a bit different then. Were you able to catch the Jaws ride before they got rid of it? I don't remember exactly when they did that
    imageimage
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Episode said:

Explains all the Heat jerseys. I went in August 2000 so everything was a bit different then. Were you able to catch the Jaws ride before they got rid of it? I don't remember exactly when they did that
    I went in 1999

WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCES
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG

Episode said:

Jaws wasn't there, no. But Dinosaur was, that was dope.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Them closing jaws was lameeee why would they do that?