Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Edit my lady made of me. No other good pics to post of me atm.

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    lol this girl I know made this for me I thought it fit me
    imageimage
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    SHE'S JUST A BAYBUH!
    You didn't know I was 19?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    so am I :>
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    SHE'S JUST A BAYBUH!
    it was probably brought up when you were on webcam with jay but I was drunk lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxlhyX-4qKI
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    SHE'S JUST A BAYBUH!
    I don't remember if I mentioned it then or not. I didn't know you were drunk until you put your ass in Jay's face as I was telling him bye. lol. And that might just be your thing. =P
    Only half a fifth? :))
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    SHE'S JUST A BAYBUH!
    I don't remember if I mentioned it then or not. I didn't know you were drunk until you put your ass in Jay's face as I was telling him bye. lol. And that might just be your thing. =P
    =))
    I had half a fifth of rum, don't confrontz meh [-(
    >:D<
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Only half a fifth? You wittle guy, one day you'll be able to drink the whooooooole thing, like us big boys.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    @Dirtball speaking of which....

• Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip
    Only half a fifth? You wittle guy, one day you'll be able to drink the whooooooole thing, like us big boys.
    says the guy who drunk-facebooked after a few jello shots [-X
    Jelloshots that contained one liter of vodka. Come at me bro >:/
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    edited June 2012
    You know you're becoming old as Pops when you start to prefer beer over liquor.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hardly ever drink liquor anymore lol. all beer beer beer
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBoqrR2Wmvs

Liquor sucks. You have to drink less and get fucked up too quick and do stupid blacked out dumb shit like spit blood at cops and urinate on your friends graduation pictures.

I liked to get a case of light beer and sip all day and also grad a pint of whisky to give it that spark.... Niggas be sloppy on liquor, I woke up in the hospital chained to a bed and a cathader in from drinking too much liquor... I like to drink beers and take a few shots here and there. All liquor and you aint getting no pussy.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    huh? nu huh, my grandpaps be drinkin segrems 7 all the fukkin time

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    liquor is quicker
    suicide is slow with liquor, drowned your sorrows

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Liquor sucks. You have to drink less and get fucked up too quick and do stupid blacked out dumb shit like spit blood at cops and urinate on your friends graduation pictures.
    Yeah, this is how I feel right now. Been drinking beer everywhere I go now for awhile and don't plan on changing it. The taste is better and the effect is less severe lol
    Unless you drink Ice beer, you might as well drink liquor. Ice beer gives the worst hangovers I ever had. Fucking head pounding, sick, lasted like 2 days... fuck that, lol...
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Never had Ice beer, shit always looks gross. I usually go with Bud Light Lime or Dos Equis.
    when I was younger I thought I was hardcore so I would get Bud Ice all the time, cause seriously like 5 of them youre hammered, 10 youre fucking sloshed, 12, youre sleeping.... I thought it was more baller cause it does give you like a killer buzz for like a good hr, but after that youre just too smashed... i got smarter and switched to light beer so i could hang longer and not feel the affects the next day as much... but then i started drinking way too much light beer, like a case, then a 30 pack, then like 36 i was out of control... shit just kept getting worse and worse till i quit.. my last wek of drinking i would drink a 30pack, a pint of something and then go get a 6pack at the bar and passout sometime then... i was fucked up drinking from lokie noon till like 4am and shit <_>