Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

post a picture of yourself? (NSFW)

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    you should NEVER leave your spot at a Rammstein show lol
    space gets snatched up quick
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    'Cause worthless cunts like you still choose to fuck with me over every little thing. I've proven on a daily basis on here that I'm more than capable of keeping it chill if you do the same, which you're incapable of.
    That's funny, because I don't fuck with you every chance I get
    imageimage
    both of you, shut up.
    imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    awesome pics, Brad :)
    why thank you. dayna ran to the bathroom and just as she did the dude from combichrist stopped djing and then the lights all went down. I made my way over to where we came down to the floor hoping when she came back she would maybe see me (I had her phone on me). then rammstein made their way down the stairs and they all walked past me. I was like 3 feet from them all. I stuck out my hand for till to hit but he didn't so I just touched his coat lol. I got some pics as they passed but they weren't as good cause I was looking for dayna at the same time

oh and rammstein>golf wang
    I did the same thing. I figured there would b some kind of break between sets so I missed the intro. I ran into a spot on the side and watched it till they kicked me out.
    edited May 2012
    thats another thing i loved about that show
    the second Joe Letz was done and had the crowd yell 'Rammstein', they came out
    theyre so damn consistent
    no useless talking between songs, they just fucking go and i love it
    its nice to see a band whos a bit up there in age have so much stamina and can deliver
    like even Flake, hes on that tredmil for almost the entire show when hes not doing something with Till or in that boat during Haifisch
    imageimage
    Except I've been chill with pretty much everyone lately, don't know where you've been, retard.

As for the Mommy comment, nice try, but I take the train by myself to any shows in the Chi. And I've been to plenty. Come to think of it, ONE single show had a hype man, that was it.
    Ya your real chill, that's why you always have something to say to me. Your a stupid little bitch who someday I hope grows up and realizes how dumb you look and act. I actually havnt been on here because it got dumb for a while and one cunt and you were getting on my last nerve so I took a break. I don't like you and you don't like me so stfu and get off my dick. Unless I name you I'm never talking to you so just ignore what I type. I'm here to talk metal with metalheads not rap with a dumb child.
    O and every rap show I have been to had a hype man, the people you see must not be able to afford one
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,286 mod
    When Ramm came out; I grabbed Jay, used him as a battering ram, and we got right up front.

lmao poor Jay
    surprisingly, even though we werent close to the front of the line to get in, we got a spot one person away from the rail
    i cant imagine how you can enjoy a band like that fron the seats
    imageimage
    thats another thing i loved about that show
    the second Joe Letz was done and had the crowd yell 'Rammstein', they came out
    theyre so damn consistent
    no useless talking between songs, they just fucking go and i love it
    its nice to see a band whos a bit up there in age have so much stamina and can deliver
    like even Flake, hes on that tredmil for almost the entire show when hes not doing something with Till or in that boat during Haifisch
    i agree they just play and dont bullshit. even the stage movements were smooth as fuck. Even when they arnt playing something is going on to get your attention. best show i have ever seen.
    dayna missed a good intro lol
    I didn't end up missing the into. I peed like lightening and ran back down to the pit but I couldn't get to the half of the pit that I was on because security were being dicks so I was on the other side of the isle Brad was on during the intro. I could have touched Till, but he looked so serious.
    you don't understand my bladder lol we got really close eventually anyway so it wasn't so bad.
    i had to piss at some point during the show but after a while it just went away. it was so hot i think it all got sweated out of me.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    lmao poor Jay
    surprisingly, even though we werent close to the front of the line to get in, we got a spot one person away from the rail
    i cant imagine how you can enjoy a band like that fron the seats
    It was fine, the push wasn't that bad. By the end of Sonne we were pretty much at the front for the rest of the show lol.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    ugh man i really wanna relive that night now
    imageimage
    dayna missed a good intro lol
    I didn't end up missing the into. I peed like lightening and ran back down to the pit but I couldn't get to the half of the pit that I was on because security were being dicks so I was on the other side of the isle Brad was on during the intro. I could have touched Till, but he looked so serious.
    you don't understand my bladder lol we got really close eventually anyway so it wasn't so bad.
    i had to piss at some point during the show but after a while it just went away. it was so hot i think it all got sweated out of me.
    its weird how things work like that
    as we were standing there my feet started to hurt because i had my boots on but once it got started, it didnt even phase me
    my dad told me i wouldnt be able to hold my bladder for the whole ride there/show/ride home...challenge was accepted and won
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Rammstein actually walked down the aisle that I was in. The whole band walked right in front of me!
    I've got a video. i'll try to upload later
    Also, while we're on the subject, I thought the guy from Combichrist was great (Industrial is my other favorite genre besides metal) until he got to the part with Du Hast.

Pssh. More like Dub Hast <_>
    shut up, he was excellent.
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    It was pretty cool, and I'm usually not a big fan of that kind of stuff.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    shut up, he was excellent.
    I'm not saying he wasn't. It was great except for that one part