Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

who would win in a no-holds-barred throwdown?

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ape
    OIC

Ok then synopsis on how it started?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Hours later...Same shit

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    you
    Hey guys be nice to the little fella
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    you
    well that was easy
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    you
    I swoop in and save the day
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    abbaddon
    OIC

Ok then synopsis on how it started?
    he got salty about the brad and ape troll.

ape called him little fella.

butthurt ensued.
    Was annoyed because he kept saying it after everything I said it's not what he said it's that he kept doing it and annoyed me.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    you
    I said it 4 times in total.

All over more than a week at this point
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    abbaddon
    I said it 4 times in total.

All over more than a week at this point
    It was more than that, I asked you to stop and asked why you were being a dick to me you basically said sorry just fucking around I said ok we get back from ror and you start it again WTF
    you
    I said it twice last week both times you were talking about how you would kick the shit out of someone and twice yesterday. Equals 4. You do act like you have little man syndrome at this point from my end.

That shouldn't be taken as an insult just an observation
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ape
    Shutupape, if you saw this faggot in person you would drop his ass, no doubt.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ape
    wakes not big lol
    That's not what the ladies tell me B-)
    abbaddon
    Shutupape, if you saw this faggot in person you would drop his ass, no doubt.
    =))
    you
    Okay I'll post this here an end my part in this. It's time to move on.

There is no use is fighting relentlessly over the computer, phone, or whatever you might e using it does no good. Abbadon had no right to insult my wife after a comment like calling him little fella without even knowing what he looks like. He then continued to insult my wife and I. As of now I don't give a fuck what he has to see if he wants to continue insulting me so be it I will ignore it the rest of the time and just not respond to him in general. If I come across him in public (which is very possible with the shows we go to and where we live) and he continues to run his mouth he will have problems but until then this is over as far as I see it.
    ape
    *looks at ape*

*looks at abbafagz*

Yeah apes winning that one. I might throw in a few kicks too with my fat leg right to your fucking head. I bet fat legs hurt when connected with heads at a high rate of speed, just ask the last food I kicked in the head.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    edited May 2012
    you
    I bet fat legs hurt when connected with heads at a high rate of speed
    fat arms do. ask danzig
    abbaddon
    Okay I'll post this here an end my part in this. It's time to move on.

There is no use is fighting relentlessly over the computer, phone, or whatever you might e using it does no good. Abbadon had no right to insult my wife after a comment like calling him little fella without even knowing what he looks like. He then continued to insult my wife and I. As of now I don't give a fuck what he has to see if he wants to continue insulting me so be it I will ignore it the rest of the time and just not respond to him in general. If I come across him in public (which is very possible with the shows we go to and where we live) and he continues to run his mouth he will have problems but until then this is over as far as I see it.
    Fine with me. I would give you my number and we could talk like men but you would post it on here. I havnt said shit to you since yesterday I quit because I felt a little bad about the shit your going through. It makes sense why you have been more of a dick recently.
    abbaddon
    *looks at ape*

*looks at abbafagz*

Yeah apes winning that one. I might throw in a few kicks too with my fat leg right to your fucking head. I bet fat legs hurt when connected with heads at a high rate of speed, just ask the last food I kicked in the head.
    Food you kicked? I bet you fuck up a lot of food fat boy. Your so fat a blind man could see your punches coming.
    ape
    Keep talkin...
    ape
    Now he wants to talk to ape like a man =)) ... Hilarious!