Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Pilot Mixtape IS FINALLY FUCKING HERE.

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Hey Erik, where's my copy? [-(
    I love winning with women
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Decided to wait on physical copies for 2 reasons. 1: I wouldn't have been able to afford any Christmas gifts for Mom and woulda felt like a selfish piece of shit. And 2: The online version ain't even getting much attention right now, and I don't wanna waste the money 'til that at least picks up.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Fair enough. I can wait, just wondered what was up lol.
    I love winning with women
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    its on datpiff right?

I'll see if I can show some people around here who may be interested
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Maybe upload your mixtape here. My boy just uploaded his a few days ago and he's been promoting the shit out of it. http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/osiris-watson-raised-by-this-city-mixtape.65498.html

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukkin u needz a promo youtube vidz pendahoez

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Since it's just about the end of the year, how would you rank it for yourself, Erik? From all the effort put in pre release to the aftermath of it all..
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    jag said:

Since it's just about the end of the year, how would you rank it for yourself, Erik? From all the effort put in pre release to the aftermath of it all..

rate himselfz as ghay

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    jag said:

Still personally love the mixtape and am very proud of it, I listen to it frequently, especially at the gym, but the overall experience of it was so disheartening. No one really gave a fuck. And inb4 "lolcuzyousuckwiggerfaggot", 'cause it's not that anyone was talking shit or hating, it's that no one even listened to it or gave it a fucking chance. It has a total of 6 downloads and 17 streams on DatPiff, and the track wit the most plays on SoundCloud has a whopping 55 plays. Idk, it's had me really discouraged wit Music, haven't done jackshit Music related except writing a few hooks ever since it dropped. Haven't even listened to much Music from anyone else either. Haven't brought my iPod wit me to the gym in like 2 weeks, and that's how long my iPod's been dead. Just haven't wanted to think about Music at all, so I been focusing on lifting and just taking free time, doing anything but Music, video games, whatever. The discouragement has also obviously destroyed any creativity and ideas for the time being.

Besides that, just sent The Pilot into a couple Hip Hop blogs tonight, fingers crossed.

[-O<
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2012
    It takes a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot more than just a demo to get noticed. No matter how good you are.

You can't take that as discouragement to stop trying.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    it also helps if the material has any substance to it
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Episode said:

jag said:

Still personally love the mixtape and am very proud of it, I listen to it frequently, especially at the gym, but the overall experience of it was so disheartening. No one really gave a fuck. And inb4 "lolcuzyousuckwiggerfaggot", 'cause it's not that anyone was talking shit or hating, it's that no one even listened to it or gave it a fucking chance. It has a total of 6 downloads and 17 streams on DatPiff, and the track wit the most plays on SoundCloud has a whopping 55 plays. Idk, it's had me really discouraged wit Music, haven't done jackshit Music related except writing a few hooks ever since it dropped. Haven't even listened to much Music from anyone else either. Haven't brought my iPod wit me to the gym in like 2 weeks, and that's how long my iPod's been dead. Just haven't wanted to think about Music at all, so I been focusing on lifting and just taking free time, doing anything but Music, video games, whatever. The discouragement has also obviously destroyed any creativity and ideas for the time being.

Besides that, just sent The Pilot into a couple Hip Hop blogs tonight, fingers crossed.

[-O<
    I offered to give you a hand with getting downloads and listens. You never responded. 0 fucks if you don't want to take helping hands.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    too late wake

i think he already gave up the rap game to be a fitness instructor
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    honestly its prob for the best, his music blew
    music that blows makes money doe

the real problem is erik isn't dat pmf
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Ah give the kid a break. At least he's happy with it how it is. From what I listened to it's pretty decent.