Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

This is disturbing as fuck.

2»

Comments

• monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Children should NEVER get the death penalty.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    How come you didn't watch the video? Well that's an interesting perspective? So then how would you punish those kids who murdered other innocent kids/adults (and in my opinion) fully knew what they were doing. I actually have never heard of that 15 year old statement that's weird as hell.
    i didnt watch the videos cuz i dont like them cuz theyre disturbing or sad and that in turn affects me and makes me feel shitty so id rather just pass.. and if you think that 15 year olds should go to jail for there crimes becuase they fully knew what they were doing and are 100 percent as capable as an adult to weigh grown up decisions then you must believe that 15 year olds should be allowed to buy and drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, and have sex with whom ever they choose... you cant have it both ways.. you cant say they are old enough to understand and not old enough to understand at the same time.. its kind of like the 'well you can die for your country but cant have a beer' arguement..... to answer your question of what to do with the guilty children? idk they may have to go to a menstal institution and be really diagnosed and figure out what the hell is wrong with him/ her and if they think theyre gonna do it again the only choice is to keep them at the mental health facility

• Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    How come you didn't watch the video? Well that's an interesting perspective? So then how would you punish those kids who murdered other innocent kids/adults (and in my opinion) fully knew what they were doing. I actually have never heard of that 15 year old statement that's weird as hell.
    i didnt watch the videos cuz i dont like them cuz theyre disturbing or sad and that in turn affects me and makes me feel shitty so id rather just pass.. and if you think that 15 year olds should go to jail for there crimes becuase they fully knew what they were doing and are 100 percent as capable as an adult to weigh grown up decisions then you must believe that 15 year olds should be allowed to buy and drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, and have sex with whom ever they choose... you cant have it both ways.. you cant say they are old enough to understand and not old enough to understand at the same time.. its kind of like the 'well you can die for your country but cant have a beer' arguement..... to answer your question of what to do with the guilty children? idk they may have to go to a menstal institution and be really diagnosed and figure out what the hell is wrong with him/ her and if they think theyre gonna do it again the only choice is to keep them at the mental health facility

Ah ok I understand. Well I guess let's put it this way, where I come from, you see 15 year olds doing that all the time, drinking and smoking at least. Then of course you'll hear about them having sex while they're still in junior high. I guess I don't really care much because that's their personal choice and who am I to intervene with something that they choose to do. I may not like it, but I can't do anything about it. I just ignore those people. Well mental institutions is a good solution. A good alternative.
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He's saying 15 isn't legal. So that's why statutory rape exists. Because they don't feel like 15 year olds are old enough to make legit decisions. I think what Nola is saying is going over your head..
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i agree with monica. i don't believe anyone in this world is born "evil" or "bad". i think some where in their lives something fucked them up mentally whether it's horrible parenting or whatever.
    Have you heard of the people (men specifically) that are born with an extra Y chromosome? Supposedly that is what causes a man to have complete disregard to human life and therefore makes him a psychopath. Not saying I fully believe it, but it's just another perspective.
    i actually haven't heard that. i still disagree though because it's a matter of free will. no matter how fucked in the head someone is they can still make their own decissions ya know? the environment they live in could also be a factor. i was partying at a friends house a long time ago and he and his sister were both heroine addicts and we were all smoking weed and snorting painkillers all weekend including their 11 year old brother. i think it's a safe bet to assume he was into that stuff at such a young age because of his siblings. he didn't do heroine but it wouldn't surprise me if he started doing it when he got older. this was like 9 years ago and i haven't spoken to any of them in like 8 years so i don't know what really happened to any of them. but my point is that the kid was most likely a product of his environment ya know?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Creepy as hell.
    inb4lists
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    i agree with monica. i don't believe anyone in this world is born "evil" or "bad". i think some where in their lives something fucked them up mentally whether it's horrible parenting or whatever.
    Humankind are natrually PRediTORZ meateaters taught to be nice and kind otherwise we'd be an evil species and fukk the world up

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

He's saying 15 isn't legal. So that's why statutory rape exists. Because they don't feel like 15 year olds are old enough to make legit decisions. I think what Nola is saying is going over your head..
    Ah well I have been known to over read into things, lol. Plus since we're typing I don't know how he's saying it. Makes more sense now.
    Have you heard of the people (men specifically) that are born with an extra Y chromosome? Supposedly that is what causes a man to have complete disregard to human life and therefore makes him a psychopath. Not saying I fully believe it, but it's just another perspective.
    i actually haven't heard that. i still disagree though because it's a matter of free will. no matter how fucked in the head someone is they can still make their own decissions ya know? the environment they live in could also be a factor. i was partying at a friends house a long time ago and he and his sister were both heroine addicts and we were all smoking weed and snorting painkillers all weekend including their 11 year old brother. i think it's a safe bet to assume he was into that stuff at such a young age because of his siblings. he didn't do heroine but it wouldn't surprise me if he started doing it when he got older. this was like 9 years ago and i haven't spoken to any of them in like 8 years so i don't know what really happened to any of them. but my point is that the kid was most likely a product of his environment ya know?
    A very well thought out belief. Good point. Sadly it's harder for me to decide what it is that causes some kids to do this. What Nola said about genetics and product of the environment might be the most agreeable.