Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Soda or Pop?

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Pop
    i call everything coke and so does everyone else i know. zero fucks <:-P </p>
    You and the people you know are fagtards
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Pop
    It will be interesting when I go down to Alabama, where they call it Coke.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Coke
    Coke. :-bd

Pop, is from the north. :-w

Soda, who the hell knows. :-??

Everything down south is Coke.

You just have to specify what kind you want. :-?
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Pop
    It will be interesting when I go down to Alabama, where they call it Coke.....
    Just stay specific kinds instead. Saying pop here everyone looks at you funny then the peeps close to you make fun of you <_>
    imageimage
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pop
    All this coke talk makes me crave some coca-cola.
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Soda
    All this coke talk makes me crave some cocaine.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Coke
    I don't even drink Mountain Dew. I just drink coke and occasionally Dr. Pepper.
    Pop
    All this coke talk makes me crave some coca-cola.
    This is why I got coke today
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    There is no option for me I call it by whatever drink I want. So if I want a pepsi I say pepsi it I want a sprite I say sprite and so on.

It's sad that this is still going on. If you say soda you sound stupid, if you say pop you sound stupid, and I don't know what those retards down south are thinking referring to every carbonated drink as coke.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Soda
    I don't know anyone personally who says pop. But I think it's fucking stupid :p
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Pop
    There is no option for me I call it by whatever drink I want. So if I want a pepsi I say pepsi it I want a sprite I say sprite and so on.

It's sad that this is still going on. If you say soda you sound stupid, if you say pop you sound stupid, and I don't know what those retards down south are thinking referring to every carbonated drink as coke.
    All I wanted was a Pepsi.....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Soda

flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
    flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    Soda
    The King of Pop
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Soda

I love winning with women
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Soda
    most people in the good ol US of A that call it soda still probably want slavery...
    all dumb rednecks call it "pop". your argument is invalid.
    incorrect. i live in a redneck state and i have never heard anyone call it pop