Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Helmet/The Todies US tour

2»

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Well there are 17 bands playing my show i want to see, most of them I'm ok with if they play at the same time, the only ones i refuse to miss are Streetlight Manifesto, New Found Glory and Senses Fail.
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I get lucky every year and it's separated pretty good for me. A couple times picking between two of the bands sucked but I still had a good time
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    the last year i went, andrew w.k and nofx polayed at 4 o'clock on stages across the parking lot from each other. they were the only 2 bands i cared for seeing. we watched nofx, then went over to the andrew w.k tent and hung out with him. i've still never seen him live
    I want to see NoFX so badly.
    inb4lists
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Facefuck you can bring food into warped tour normally :|

Also my date got over at 7 30 two years ago.
    They didn't let us last year :|
    inb4lists
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    They said that every volunteer-er will be able to watch the bands they want to see, and help the rest of the time, we also get to bring in our own food/drink so we don't waste money, we get to hang out with the Sumerian bands (After The Burial, Born Of Osiris) and help with the signings, set up merch, pass out stickers/fliers etc, and get a VIP tour laminate, idk i think it will be fun.
    The peeps at Century Media tent gave me food from the truck and invited me to the BBQ with all the bands after the show <: I like working the CM tent a lot. Fun guys they always have.
    They said that every volunteer-er will be able to watch the bands they want to see, and help the rest of the time, we also get to bring in our own food/drink so we don't waste money, we get to hang out with the Sumerian bands (After The Burial, Born Of Osiris) and help with the signings, set up merch, pass out stickers/fliers etc, and get a VIP tour laminate, idk i think it will be fun.
    The peeps at Century Media tent gave me food from the truck and invited me to the BBQ with all the bands after the show <: I like working the CM tent a lot. Fun guys they always have.</p>
    That would be fun, i met a couple of the ATB guys at the Whitechapel show and they were cool dudes, plus the fact that they only have 2 bands at the festival means there won't be a TON of work to do, just for the first couple hours, and during the signings.
    inb4lists
    The lady from Sumerian emailed me back saying they were already full of volunteers.

:-<

But she said that she would like to keep my information for either next year or other tours/festivals later this year.

Mayhem :-?
    inb4lists
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    No
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Tryhardz [-(
    I love winning with women
    No
    You never know [-(
    inb4lists