Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What Kind Of Phone Should I Get

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So far I like the s3 better than the iphone for a few reasons.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I lost my phone the other day and I went and reupped my plan and got a droid. Pretty happy with it.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Been rocking the iphone 5 for a few days now. Love it. inb4 salty haters dislike

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I take it the DNA is close to the size of the Galaxy Note II?
    imageimage
    I had an iphone for the last four years. Love them. I was excited for the iphone 5 and planned on getting it when it came out. Then it was announced. They hardly changed anything. And longer screen and slightly longer? That's it really? There wasn't enough of a change to it to get my liking. I went in and looked at it and used my friends a bit. Essentially it was the same phone with a new name. Fucking lame. So I decided to try the s3 after I found some things out mainly about storage. its an awesome phone. The iphone 5 was a let down.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I've only had a Droid Incredible for about a month and a half now but I really love it so far.
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    I have the galaxy nexus right now and its awesome. Samsung is coming out with some really great devices right now. The whole galaxy line is incredible and adds something new
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i have the galaxy blaze and love it. thru work the on call phones have been switched over to the iphone 5, but i won't get to check it out until a couple more weeks
    Currently I own an iphone5 and love it. It's great in so many ways.

My phone before the iphone5 was a Droid X. This was a second generation Android phone. I got the Droid X because the iphone wasnt offered on verizon at that time, and I didnt want to switch to AT&T. Anyways, my friend was on AT&T and he bought an iphone4 (not a 4s, a iphone4 that came out around the same time as my DroidX). This last september we both went to upgrade our phones. We both had 16GB touch screen phones. I tried to sell my Droid X back and the absolute best I could get for it was 14 dollars. My friend on the other hand sold his iphone4 back for 150 dollars. When I heard that I was like "are you fucking kidding me?"

Anyways... those numbers dont lie. Buy an Iphone. It's a great phone and the masses love it. When you go to upgrade your phone you will be able to sell this one back for what you paid for it.
    Best part about the s3 is its 16 gig. And for 30 bucks you can add 60gig to it by buying a micro sd card instead of spending an extra 200 on the phone. That was the selling point for me.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    I agree with ape S3 is awesome for the price. I have one and love it. 100x better than my droid x
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
    When you go to sell your S3 in 2 years, it will be worth 14 dollars. as long as you dont mind that, you are good. I'll be selling my Iphone 5 and getting an iphone 7 for the price I sell my iphone5 for.
    I'm not too worried about it. They usually have sales in Android phones I got my nexus for free through best buy mobile and chances areiI'll keep this phone for an upgrade
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My nexus has a bad ass memory and that's my favorite thing about it
    Im not worried about re sale im worried about having the best possible phone for me. Im not an apple hater but at the rate they arr going your seven would essentially be the same thing as your 5
    ya apple has lost their innovative edge. they seem content with their product and take the phrase "if it aint broke dont fix it" to a new extreme. that philosophy doesnt work in the technology industry
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Anyone's contract up from Sprint and AT&T and is looking for a GS3?

I suggest you pull the trigger and go to Best Buy on Black Friday and get one for $48 with a new 2 year contract.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I never had try to resell any of my phones. But I am going to get rid for my old iPhone by selling it to Gamestop
    imageimage
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

I take it the DNA is close to the size of the Galaxy Note II?

Close in size to the S3, thinner and slightly bigger screen. 1080p display (the display rapes the iPhone, with 133 more pixels per inch)
    Pass the god damn butter.