Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

George Zimmerman charged with 2nd-degree murder in Trayvon Martin shooting

2»

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Betcha he walks......
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    this sets a dangerous precedent. Self defense will soon be illegal in this country
    this sets a dangerous precedent. Self defense will soon be illegal in this country
    For fuck's sake....
    8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Shane, it's better if you just stay in the video game thread and talk about fighting wizards.
    Fucking lol'd =))
    I love winning with women
    edited April 2012
    You all act like you know what really happened
    Your just assuming he profiled him then shot him
    You have already passed judgement
    Let the evidence play out
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I bet he walks, but it doesn't mean he should.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Only thing I know is I heard the tapes and heard the police say do not continue to follow him. At the point if he follows and something happens it is solely on him. Self defense or not he should no have followed and the kid would not be dead. He should be charged with something just based on that
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    911 dispatcher =/= police officer
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He shot an unarmed person. Man/kid, black/white whatever. Put down the gun punk and fight one on one. Getting punched IMO doesn't justify shooting someone. If some nut job was following me I'd confront them too. Whatever happened he should be accountable for shooting someone. For christs sake everyone wants to cry all the time when cops shoot unarmed people this guy wasn't even a cop. Lock him up. Next thing you know people will be shooting others for calling them bad names. Can't kill people for no reason.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Can't kill people for no reason.
    i bed to differ
    imageimage
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    i'm pretty sure in Canada to use self-defense as a defense in court, it has to be equal or less force.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Either way police or dispatcher they tell you not to pursue you need to fucking listen.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can't kill people for no reason.
    i bed to differ
    well obv people "can"... but they shouldnt be able to do it without facing justice is what i meant.
    edited April 2012
    Either way police or dispatcher they tell you not to pursue you need to fucking listen.
    He said he lost him and was returning to his car when the dude approached and asked him if he had a problem then supposedly punched him in the nose and slammed his head in the ground. Who knows..They do have that stand your ground law and that will get him off. It's all he said she said...Nothing can be proven without a shadow of a doubt. It's unfortunate that he is dead. I can't imagine burying my son or daughter. I would prob. die shortly after from a broken heart.

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    if the EXACT same scenario played out but Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white, no one would know about this and no one would care.
    edited April 2012
    if the EXACT same scenario played out but Zimmerman was black and Trayvon was white, no one would know about this and no one would care.
    That ain't no bullshit but I try not to go there. We have to end all this racist shit. We all bleed red blood. It has to end. There are good people and there are bad people. But you are def. right. Blame the media. THEY SUCK BRO! I forget what news organization fabricated Zimmermans story to make him appear to be profiling. They have since apologized.