Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Rick Santorum ends bid for GOP nomination

13»

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i guess im voting for Obama
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ron paul for me
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Well if he makes it that far, yeah.
    I love winning with women
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    You're prob right. In all honesty you have to ask yourself this when it comes time to vote. You want bigger government or bigger business? Which one benefits you and your family more? The decision is easy. Do I like Romney better than Paul? NO! But he seems like he will do a better job than Barrack. So Like I said. If Paul stays on the Ballot ( which I don't see how or why) a vote for him is a vote for Barrack.
    If it's not a big deal then why lie about it?
    because he's not a muslim...

Obama and Romney are bought by the same people...if Romney is elected we will have essentially the same president we have now...taking a vote from RP and giving it to Romney because he is the lesser of two evils to you??

why would any one not vote for who they wanted because of the fact that they don't think he can win.

• Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    You're prob right. In all honesty you have to ask yourself this when it comes time to vote. You want bigger government or bigger business? Which one benefits you and your family more? The decision is easy. Do I like Romney better than Paul? NO! But he seems like he will do a better job than Barrack. So Like I said. If Paul stays on the Ballot ( which I don't see how or why) a vote for him is a vote for Barrack.
    If it's not a big deal then why lie about it?
    because he's not a muslim...

Obama and Romney are bought by the same people...if Romney is elected we will have essentially the same president we have now...taking a vote from RP and giving it to Romney because he is the lesser of two evils to you??

why would any one not vote for who they wanted because of the fact that they don't think he can win.

This.