Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

***Fresh Hot Jawns Tournament***

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Rachel
    I cant vote for anyone who had their mouth around Marilyn Manson's cock.
    She's married though?
    Her husband is kissing Marilyn Mansons cock everytime he makes out with her.
    Rachael Leigh Cook 4
    Dita Von Teese 2
    i'll gladly take dita, evan rachel wood, rose mcgowan and lana del ray to bed any day of the week.

dude's a cheesy hack, but his taste in bitches isn't half bad
    theyre all trifflin.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Rachel
    I cant vote for anyone who had their mouth around Marilyn Manson's cock.
    She's married though?
    Her husband is kissing Marilyn Mansons cock everytime he makes out with her.
    [-(

by that logic, you're sucking every dick your wife...

nevermind
    she was a virgin when i met her. she was 14.
    listen i would tag team a bitch with most dudes, just not marilyn manson, might as well fick the clown from IT. i'd rather have gg's sloppy seconds cause at least that niggas real.

btw... remember when MM said he was gonna kill himself at 27 and.... didnt kill himself. lolgood times!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    she was a virgin when i met her. she was 14.
    That was when you met her doe
    imageimage
    (started dating)
    (started dating)
    And ya'll split a few times
    imageimage
    so, just cause some girls suck every cock that is in the room doesnt mean she did. I dont know if she saw anyone, I dont want to know i never asked. I know I was a scumbag that would fuck anything that walked when we broke up and I feel shitty for it. Even if she did get with someone, at least it wasnt Marilyn Manson.
    so, just cause some girls suck every cock that is in the room doesnt mean she did. I dont know if she saw anyone, I dont want to know i never asked. I know I was a scumbag that would fuck anything that walked when we broke up and I feel shitty for it. Even if she did get with someone, at least it wasnt Marilyn Manson.
    I didn't mean for your jimmies to get rustled. I just found it odd you were making it seem she's only been with you when it's very possible she hasn't been through the separations. Why do you not want to know if she has or not? I'm kinda curious
    imageimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dita
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I didn't mean for your jimmies to get rustled. I just found it odd you were making it seem she's only been with you when it's very possible she hasn't been through the separations. Why do you not want to know if she has or not? I'm kinda curious
    I just dont want to know. We met, she was a virgin. We broke up a few times, we got back together. We lived together for 5 years, then got married. I just have no desire to know. She did great in college graduated with a 4.0 GPA and still wanted to be with my dumb drunken fat ass. I love her. I dont want to think about that stuff. In my head she was working hard and a good girl. I dont want to talk about this anymore.
    Jeeeze, fine. Forget I ever said a word about it then
    imageimage
    Jeeeze, fine. Forget I ever said a word about it then
    fukkov you worthless cunt....

jk luvya >:D<
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Rachael Leigh Cook

Dita Von Teese

Rachael Leigh Cook 4
    Dita Von Teese 4
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Dita
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Cook
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG