Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

What's the best cellphone out there?

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yes, because you know every little thing about my life
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't need to. It's clear as fuck in your posts. You've been crying about it in every post like you want to personally burn down Apple's headquarters, 'cause you got a lemon.

We get it, you hate Apple, while every product I've ever had from them lasted forever, and only broke/fucked up due to my mistakes, such as dropping them, dropping them in water, etc. Move the fuck on.
    I didn't know that my posts on an internet forum equal my entire life. I don't likw apple phones...does that bother you? I guess since you think I want to burn down their headquarters. I have moved on from Apple and am very happy with my droid I've had for going on two years. The discussion in here is pretty much apple vs droid so I'm going to discuss my high dislike for iphones, reasons why, etc. If you don't like it that isn't my problem kid
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Galaxy Nexus > alllllll
    I don't know what I'm going to want for my next phone. I've been thinking about the Galaxy S2 but idk what's going to come out before October
    imageimage
    Nexus came out in december. The battery life isnt the greatest cause of the big screen.. but with an extended battery.. its good.
    It would be easier to choose phones if new ones didn't come out so often throughout a years time. I'll still look around often between now and then
    imageimage
    Haha i take my charger everywhere
    I have 3 different batteries. But I do need to get a new charge cord. Idk what happened to one and the other one is frayed at one end
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I need to charge at least once a day...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    " probably depends on the person. it only took me a couple days to get used to everything on my droid and this is my first smartphone. "

Probably. It didnt take me long to figure my droid out either, im just saying in general Apple is more user friendly i guess
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    The iPhone is alot easier to navigate and get used to. Took me about 20-30 minutes to get used to it. With the droid there's alot more stuff going on and it's a bit more complex. But it took me only a few hours to get used to my droid.

Since I use my phone almost constantly because it double as my computer for now, I would have to charge it multiple times a day. But with the two other batteries I can stay off the charge all day if I want
    imageimage
  • cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    not to mention apple is still catching up with technology google and android has put into phones for 3 years now
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Apple has better/more apps. Also a jailbroken iPhone allows you to do stuff even droid phones can't do.

The only thing I think Droid has over a jailbroken iPhone is the expandable memory.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Does jailbreaking it just allow You to get free apps?
    If you jailbreak it your protection plan means squat
    imageimage
    Does jailbreaking it just allow You to get free apps?
    You can do that, yes. But honestly the biggest thing jailbreaking allows you to do is access an app called Cydia. Cydia is like a whole nother "app store" that just has tweaks and themes and apps that Apple does not allow.
    If you jailbreak it your protection plan means squat
    This is true. However its almost impossible to "brick" an iPhone to the point where it won't turn on anymore. So if you ever have an issue with your phone where you have to bring it or get it replaced at an Apple store. You can do a factory restore on your phone and no one can tell you had it jailbroken.
    To be honest after having my iPhone jailbroken for so long I can not live without it. If it ever came to the point where Apple somehow patched it so it was impossible to jailbreak. I would seriously consider getting an Droid.

Being able to have no ads and unlimited skips in Pandora for free. That alone makes it worth jailbreaking for me. Not too mention all the other custom shit I have on my phone from Cydia.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    gonna go pick up a Galaxy S22 Ultra today. Making the switch from Iphone. 

I might regret it, but after my work paying for an iphone for 8.5 years, i am ready for a change and something new lol.