Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Keeley Hazell looked so fucking hot at the Emmy jawns...

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    no duh someone startz postin sexae picz has changed meh vote a couple times

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Keely is ridiculously hot but her face makes her look young which is why a lot of times I'm ehhh on her. Those pics of her with her hair up looking sort of like Audrey Hepburn are weird as fuck, she looks like a 15 year old that developed early
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00d ure too critical bout bitchz :-?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    Don't make me dump all my Minka pics in this thread. I'll make you seent every last one.
    dump em

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    d00d ure too critical bout bitchz :-?
    this x10
    ok hoodz i has a problem... when y00z use the word "jawns" in real life doesnt it sound like Johns cuz if it does peeepz are gonna confuse the words like if you sayz

those are sum hawt jawns

and people think "you mean d00dz that go after hookers JOHNS"

???
    :-?
    I'll have you and your friends saying it by the time youre done hangin out with me. THe word just rubs off on people, half the forum says it just from my regular talk.
    Keely is ridiculously hot but her face makes her look young which is why a lot of times I'm ehhh on her. Those pics of her with her hair up looking sort of like Audrey Hepburn are weird as fuck, she looks like a 15 year old that developed early
    she looks so fucking slammin in those pics. young pretty face, hot slammin body. what more could you want. what do you want her to look like whitney houstons corpse or some shit <_>
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    she looks so fucking slammin in those pics. young pretty face, hot slammin body. what more could you want. what do you want her to look like whitney houstons corpse or some shit <_>
    I was just stating my pinion nigga

Most pics I've seen she looks amazing but in a few, including those, looking really young make me feel like a creep looking at CP
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    get back in the shower, go wash the rest of the salt off.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I seen this sex tape of her. Was interesting.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I seent it, i hate homeade sex tapes, the video was shitty and you dont get any good angles. all you see is the doodz ass the whole time <_> ...I couldnt even jerk to it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Lol. I didn't say it was good.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    it wasnt. i dont think i ever seent a good homeade sextape. The pam anderson one was ok back in the day doe.
    Her crotch was real long if I remember right. Looks like someone hit it with a sword.
    pussy's pussy. <:-P
    I've seen some meat curtains that I just wouldn't touch
    you ever seent gaping bitch? I wouldnt go near that...
    but cmon, you cant tell me you wouldnt bang pam anderson? christ i'd prolly still bang her when shees 70.