Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

Comic books

Comments

• Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy
    edited July 2013

Superior Carnage #1 isn't bad but not great either. Looking forward to where it goes though.

Agreed. First issue was lackluster. I hope it gets better though because I love Carnage.

Which reminds me, Superior Spidey and Agent Venom come face to face in one of the upcoming issues of Superior \m/
  • Options
    evilDDevilDD Posts: 572 just the tip

I've like the past Carnage comics. Looking forward to reading it. Should be in the mail this week.

Did you read Carnage, Carnage USA, or Minimum Carnage?

keep suckin it bitch, he's not done. imma fuck your ass up so bad, you mom will be crying herself to sleep every night. imma kick your fukkin skull in and watch you bleed to death on the side walk.

• Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    Wtf did you do to Live, MC? :))
  • Options
    MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,558 spicy boy

Naw haven't had a chance to read those. They any good'? been behind on reading and about to read GOTG #3 and #4. Wondering why Thanos Rising #5 comes out after Infinity comes out for :-? It's the last comic in the series and it's just weird it's coming out after Infinity.

Carnage was good. Carnage USA was awesome - especially the cover art. I mean look at this: image

Minimum Carnage's arc itself was just ok, but the crossover between Scarlet Spider and Venom was cool.

Superior Carnage #1 isn't bad but not great either. Looking forward to where it goes though.

Agreed. First issue was lackluster. I hope it gets better though because I love Carnage.

Which reminds me, Superior Spidey and Agent Venom come face to face in one of the upcoming issues of Superior \m/
    Superior Spidey and Scarlet Spider are going to meet soon too. Venom and Scarlet Spider should both be able to tell that something's up.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • Options

He made a comment about sluts being better than videogames, I flagged for 'abuse', and now he butthurt.
  • Options

He made a comment about sluts being better than videogames, I flagged for 'abuse', and now he butthurt.
    you wanted abuse, you got abuse

im gonna cut youre fukkin throat and the last thing you see before you die is me ass raping your mom while she uses your comic books to wipe up the blood as she screams how much she loves me and wishes i was your dad so that she would't have given birth to a videogame -comic scumbag maggot waste of a life.
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,410 spicy boy

Naw haven't had a chance to read those. They any good'? been behind on reading and about to read GOTG #3 and #4. Wondering why Thanos Rising #5 comes out after Infinity comes out for :-? It's the last comic in the series and it's just weird it's coming out after Infinity.

Carnage was good. Carnage USA was awesome - especially the cover art. I mean look at this: image

Minimum Carnage's arc itself was just ok, but the crossover between Scarlet Spider and Venom was cool.

Superior Spidey and Scarlet Spider are going to meet soon too. Venom and Scarlet Spider should both be able to tell that something's up.
    Oh yeah. Someone on a comic forum I visit had an interesting theory. What if Ock gets exposed because the venom symbiote doesnt want to attach to Spidey like normal because it isnt Peter Parker?
  • Options
    Live said:

you wanted abuse, you got abuse

im gonna cut youre fukkin throat and the last thing you see before you die is me ass raping your mom while she uses your comic books to wipe up the blood as she screams how much she loves me and wishes i was your dad so that she would't have given birth to a videogame -comic scumbag maggot waste of a life.
    :| :-@

Oh yeah. Someone on a comic forum I visit had an interesting theory. What if Ock gets exposed because the venom symbiote doesnt want to attach to Spidey like normal because it isnt Peter Parker?
    Yea, thats what I think. The symbiote recognizes who its been bonded too, so it should be able to tell that it isn't actually Peter. Furthermore, Kaine shared a bond with Ben Riley and Peter Parker, so he too should be able to tell something is up when the Scarlet Spider meets with him.
  • Options

he thinks im joking. he wont be hard to find....

• Options
    No need to be mad d00d.
  • Options

No need to be mad d00d.

fuck you
  • Options

No need to be mad d00d.

I'll get as mad as i want and take it out exclusively on you. you fucked up and im gonna fuck your sorry bitch ass up
  • Options
    You have no idea how scared I am right now.
  • Options

You have no idea how scared I am right now.

i know dam well how scared you are

• Options
    NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • Options
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    :|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|

=))
  • Options
  • Options
    MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,633 master of ceremonies
    I'm guessing you don't know how DD can be can you, MC? :))