Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2012 - Battle Of The Babes/March Madness - CHAMPION is Elisha Cuthbert!

Comments

• Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Scar Jo is like the Cleveland Browns... Awesome Uniform, one of the best.... but a plain helmet.
    I think scarletts hot, but I will be voting against her vs Avril. I assumed you were talking about her being big. That's why I couldn't understand all the Vergara love. That chick is huge. She's like a Defensive Lineman, and just as manly too.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Something about growing up watching Bynes on All That and The Amanda show makes it hard for me to find her attractive
    If she was buttass in your room right now with her pussy up in the air, something tell me you's have a different opinion \:D/
    Yeah, but I'm talking from the "lookin at sexy pics brah" perspective. I feel creepy when I see former child stars I grew up watching posing in bikinis and shit lol
    that's weird. do you feel the same about girls you grew up with?
    Not really lol. Whatev, not a big deal.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Scar Jo is like the Cleveland Browns... Awesome Uniform, one of the best.... but a plain helmet.
    I think scarletts hot, but I will be voting against her vs Avril. I assumed you were talking about her being big. That's why I couldn't understand all the Vergara love. That chick is huge. She's like a Defensive Lineman, and just as manly too.
    nah, i just think her face is busted.

and the only thing big on sophia is dem titties and ass hater. =;

Dude she is huge. Not fat, but big manly face and hands and shes like 6'2

Dude she is huge. Not fat, but big manly face and hands and shes like 6'2 and her voice is so fucking annoying. Shes ffunny on Modern Family, but the daughter is the hot one on that show.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Dude she is huge. Not fat, but big manly face and hands and shes like 6'2
    Death by snu snu
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    you guys like some twig lookin' bitchez. i like something i can get a hold of
    I'm far from a twigger lover, I love some titties and ass, sofia just doesn't do it for me
    i'd pay money just to watch her jogging ^:)^
    aint yous the one yesterday who was all up Kunisz twig ass(if you even want to call it an ass) [-(
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    aint yous the one yesterday who was all up Kunisz twig ass(if you even want to call it an ass) [-(
    srsly i call bullshit
    srsly i call bullshit
    she was up against a has-been, equally no-ass having canadien fake punk
    yah but a hot has been canadian fake punk
    yah but a hot has been canadian fake punk
    seriously, Avril can get by with no makeup and no photoshop BS and still look hot as fuck. She's the definition of a dime.
    you guys are nuts. avril is a 7...tops
    13) Amanda Bynes 5
    6) Eliza Dushku 6

current score
    well look at it this way

avril

face 8
    boobs 8
    ass 6