Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The River

Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
edited March 2012 in Off Topic
This show needs it own thread. This is that thread.
Pass the god damn butter.

Comments

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    I'm really hoping this show goes past one season, its been awesome so far. "This is the footage they left behind" implies things are not going to end well though.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i love this show! i missed the last 2 or so episodes though. i need to see if i can view them on abc's website
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    They may also be available on demand if you have it. I had to catch the last 10 minutes of last weeks on demand because the recording screwed up. I haven't been this excited about a new show I awhile. That doll tree... so fucking creepy...
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Only 2 episodes left, i can't take the suspense :-SS
    inb4lists
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2012
    I love this show. Been watching it on Hulu and just watched this weeks episode today. I hope the season has at least 3 episodes left or more because I don't really want it to end

Well...at least I was close with how many episodes are left. Would have been nice if there was more then approx 10 episodes
    imageimage
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I love this show. Been watching it on Hulu and just watched this weeks episode today. I hope the season has at least 3 episodes left or more because I don't really want it to end

Well...at least I was close with how many episodes are left. Would have been nice if there was more then approx 10 episodes
    I'm wondering, did they even plan on making more than 1 season? :-?
    inb4lists
    Probably not. But it really all depends on how they end the season
    imageimage

I'm wondering, did they even plan on making more than 1 season? :-?
    Not sure, but I have the feeling we will only get one season. There is enough of a premise that they could stretch it out. Find him all fucked up at the end of one, season 2 could be what happened/how to fix him, season 3 fights the spirits etc. Hell, prison break, a show about a guy using a blueprint tattoo to escape ended up 4 seasons and a movie, 2 prison escapes (one with no tattoo lol)
    Season two could even be one of Emmits crazy trips
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    my guess is there will be a second season.

leah, i think you'll appreciate this site if you dont already know about it http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/ its a great site for everything horror. news, reviews, interviews. everything from horror movies to horror video games to metal to horror comics lol. and i mention it in here cause i've read about quite a few horror themed shows that are supposed to be happening but i can't remember the names of the shows.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    edited March 2012
    Yeah I used to go on there a bit when I had a computer. Since then I haven't gone on there once
    imageimage