Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    TheShield said:

Don't make two fucking halves of the season only to make the second part boring and slow.
    If anything they could have saved the Gov getting killed till the second half. Would have been more anticipation for the second half considering how the first half ended as if the season was over...

I dont have a problem with ending the governor midseason, but they should have jumped into the next arc then. This is all filler with everyone separated.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Gary said:

SHow is getting stupid...comic is much better..hate saying that but it's true

Obviously. Comic and game > show
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Not done with this episode yet but it seems Beth is about to become some sort of sex slave to a weird religious person.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,279 mod
    I think I'm done with this show after this season.

Was another filler episode until the very end. Season started off so good. Last couple episodes have been just filler.
    Gotta love how Bob had a considerable lead on them but maggie and the other girl managed to just walk and catch up and he didnt even hear them until they were basically next to him.

This show sucks.
    I don't want to go into the full blown "it sucks" territory yet. But it has been quite disappointing. Especially since I love the other media that the franchise covers.

Vikings and Game of Thrones are my live action dramas of choice at the moment though...
    The point at which TWD started sucking really bad was this second half of the season...everything is just so.,..sucky...This episode Maggie just decides to lay down with some fucking zombies by an ice cream truck. FOR NO FUCKING REASON.
    Also, Vikings and Game Of Thrones are great.

Vikings was a surprise for me. I waited till a few days before season 2 premiered to watch season 1 and I watched it in 2 days. It was so good.

Lagertha in battle gear is such a great sight too.

The only way Vikings could be better is if it were on HBO. Showing tits and cussing would just make it that much better.

Have you watched True Detective? I watched the first episode and loved it then read it's an 8 episode mini series so I stopped watching and the final episode came on tonight...Im going to binge through all 8 episodes tomorrow.

Jeff said:

The only way Vikings could be better is if it were on HBO. Showing tits and cussing would just make it that much better.

I have to disagree with this. The show does perfectly fine without it. We get the ideas without having to see the graphic sex scenes, which is my biggest complaint with GoT. It takes away from the important scenes, and becomes distracting, almost comical.

I like that Vikings is an historical drama too. Its probably not 100% accurate, but as a whole it follows the history books on Ragnar Lothbrok's story.
    Jeff said:

Have you watched True Detective? I watched the first episode and loved it then read it's an 8 episode mini series so I stopped watching and the final episode came on tonight...Im going to binge through all 8 episodes tomorrow.

I just heard about it yesterday. Havent seen it.
    True Detective isn't a mini series. The second season is coming just with a new story and characters.

TheShield said:

True Detective isn't a mini series. The second season is coming just with a new story and characters.

It is a mini series...technically. American Horror Story is a mini series. Each season is technically it's own series. It's how True Detective is doing it. Each season is going to be it's own series...kind of.

Jeff said:

I like that Vikings is an historical drama too. Its probably not 100% accurate, but as a whole it follows the history books on Ragnar Lothbrok's story.

I read somewhere that Vikings started out very accurate but has become very inaccurate...It might follow Ragnar's story well but the inaccurate parts are how the vikings live and act and all that stuff. Still great though.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,657 spicy boy
    daryll and beth will bang
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

anybody else catch this?? I didn't till someone just pointed it out on fb
    lowkey the only reason why im still watching the show is for Lauren Cohan. I'd fuck her the way her character looks right now.

The show is getting really stupid. Bout ready to jump off this shop 

ok.... It picked up a little. 

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Glad that little cunt got popped.

edited March 2014

This show ain't going anywhere now. 

• NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer

"Look at the flowers, Lizzie. Just look at the flowers."