Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    I got sad, honestly. I would feel horrible seeing my brother as a zombie and having to kill him.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    Shuddup!!!!
    La la la
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Merle :((

Idk why, but he was always one of my favorite characters, and i had the feeling that Daryl had been wanting to do than to Merle for a long time, even though he obviously loved him cause he was his brother, but still.

inb4lists
    Poor Merle. I think he changed at the end there. He wanted to do the right thing and redeem himself :(

Merle :((

Idk why, but he was always one of my favorite characters, and i had the feeling that Daryl had been wanting to do than to Merle for a long time, even though he obviously loved him cause he was his brother, but still.

Yeah poor daryl
    He probably wanted to help Merle
    and have his brother back...but at the same time wanted to kill him
    I actually halfway predicted this, I've been saying the Governor kills Merle and that Daryl was gonna kill the Governor, but the only thing is Daryl doesn't know who killed Merle :-?
    inb4lists
    Gnomez said:

Poor Merle. I think he changed at the end there. He wanted to do the right thing and redeem himself :(

It's not that he wanted to do the "right thing", he just wanted to make sure he gave his little brother the best chance he could have, and he took out 6-8 (?) guys, made it slightly easier for them.
    inb4lists
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    I think they ran for it, the Govenor has a whole town behind him, and a shit load of weapons. If they fight to the death now, whats to do next season???
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

Eat waffle cake in the sun?
    What will they do?
    Reinforce the prison and stand up and fight?
    (Under resourced to do that)

Pack up the cars and leave?

Leave the prison, load it up with walkers, wait for the Gov to attack and then circle in around behind them and attack from the rear while zombies attack from the front

Go and take over Woodbury while they're gone?
    I don't think the Governor dies this season, Rick and the group probably just barely cripple Woodberry, and the Governor takes off like a bitch, but spends season 4 plotting revenge. (though everyone thinks he's dead? )
    inb4lists
    edited March 2013
    Gnomez said:

What will they do?

Leave the prison, load it up with walkers, wait for the Gov to attack and then circle in around behind them and attack from the rear while zombies attack from the front

This, didn't you see when Merle knocked out Michonne, all the zombies in the cells?

If you watched the sneak peak it's extremely obvious that this is what happens.
    Post edited by ... on
    inb4lists
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    SUcks to see Merle go...great episode last night...the preview made it appear they were leaving the prison....I think they stay and fight and that black guy shows up to help them (forget the black dudes name) but if you remember he had a shitload of weapons
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,699 spicy boy
    Morgan? or Tyrese?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2013
    I think he's talking about Morgan, but I think Tyrese will help them. And I'm interested in what Milton does since it looks like he's starting to turn away from the Governor.
    Yeah I think Milty may go postal
  • Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner

Morgan? or Tyrese?

Morgan...Morgan to the rescue imo

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Merle was about the coolest zombies ever. I was a little pissed daryl killed him. I kinda wish he had come back some other time in the show.
    Would have been badass if during the fight between Woodberry and the prison, it ends up back at the barn, and the Governor gets bit by the Merle zombie.
    inb4lists