Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Options

The Walking Dead (Lots of great Spoilers inside)

Comments

• Options
    WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm just waiting for Daryl's brother to show back up,
    Oh shit. I forgot about that. They never did find the body.
  • Options
    LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Also i'd definitely bang Maggie.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Options
    AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I knew someone was gonna die, I thought it was gonna be Shane. I think he's next or laurie. I like the show but after reading the comic the characters kinda piss me off. Carl is a bad mother fucker in the comic but he's just a dumb kid in the show. Dale and Rick were more badass too. I understand why they can't really follow the comic, Rick would be hard to cgi with no hand or dale with no leg, but dale went out like a bitch and it pissed me off.

I hope she shows up next season
  • Options
    ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited March 2012
    I don't think they would kill off Laurie or Shane this early, they're just as important as Rick right now, i think if someone else is killed by the end of the season it will be Glenn, T-Dog or Hershel.

Edit: But it sucks that Dale died, he was one of the better characters, he was awesome in The Green Mile too lol
    ---

Also, who else thinks that Daryl's brother is with the 30 others?
    inb4lists
  • Options
    FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,408 spicy boy
    No way in hell they kill off Shane that makes no sense.
  • Options
    I think in the very very end, either Rick or Shane(more likely Rick) will have to kill the other.
    inb4lists
  • Options
    I don't think they would kill off Laurie or Shane this early, they're just as important as Rick right now, i think if someone else is killed by the end of the season it will be Glenn, T-Dog or Hershel.

Edit: But it sucks that Dale died, he was one of the better characters, he was awesome in The Green Mile too lol
    ---

Also, who else thinks that Daryl's brother is with the 30 others?
    I was thinking next season. Glenn won't die for a long time.

I never thought about him being with them, good point.
    He's been dead by now in the comic
    I think in the very very end, either Rick or Shane(more likely Rick) will have to kill the other.
    Still hope carls does it like the comic
  • Options
    I seriously doubt Merle's part is done in this show, i bet he's with the 30 others.

Also what do you mean "Still hope carls does it like the comic" ?
    inb4lists
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    I seriously doubt Merle's part is done in this show, i bet he's with the 30 others.

Also what do you mean "Still hope carls does it like the comic" ?
    Shoots Shane to protect Rick
    O and merles gonna come back, he's a pretty big actor for a show to only use a few times.
  • Options
    Hmm, idk if they would make Carl do that or even if his character would be up to it, but maybe if it's to protect his family, i really need to read the comics/books.

inb4lists
  • Options
    Hmm, idk if they would make Carl do that or even if his character would be up to it, but maybe if it's to protect his family, i really need to read the comics/books.

Happened beforenthe farm in the book, I think cause he's a kid they might not do it on tv
  • Options

Happened beforenthe farm in the book, I think cause he's a kid they might not do it on tv
    How long do you think they'll keep the show going? Maybe 4, 5 seasons?
    inb4lists
  • Options

It's end of season 2 and they are at about issue 12 or 13 in the book. There are 94 issues so far in the book, feb 29th issue, so they have enough right now for like 8 more seasons. Who knows if it will go that long though, we can only hope.
  • Options

It's end of season 2 and they are at about issue 12 or 13 in the book. There are 94 issues so far in the book, feb 29th issue, so they have enough right now for like 8 more seasons. Who knows if it will go that long though, we can only hope.
    As long as they don't do a Lost and have a fucking stupid ending, or drag out to long like House.
    inb4lists
  • Options
    Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    I had no idea there was a comic book to this. I will def. have to read them.
  • Options
    That's so weird to me. I know tons of people who watch it and have no idea it's a comic. I've shown like 20 people the books because they didn't know. I thought it was common knowledge if you watch it.
  • Options
    Me_Me_ Posts: 13,701 salt miner
    We started watching it because AMC literally pumped that shit down our throats with commercials and my wife loves zombie movies. We were hooked in the first second. I didn't think there was smany places for this story to go but after reading all your comments this could turn out to be a long runing show.
  • Options
    That's so weird to me. I know tons of people who watch it and have no idea it's a comic. I've shown like 20 people the books because they didn't know. I thought it was common knowledge if you watch it.
    My brother has them, I knew they existed, I've just never read them, yet.
    inb4lists
  • Options
    LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've never really been into comic books. Maybe I just haven't found the right ones yet.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Options
    I've never really been into comic books. Maybe I just haven't found the right ones yet.
    I prefer Graphic novels mostly, my favorite ones are the Watchmen and 30 Days Of
    Night.

inb4lists