Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

My theory about Bianca

WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited March 2012 in Off Topic
Everyone here knows Bianca is a nasty person. We've all witnessed her treating other with complete disrespect and acting like a shallow, stuck up, conceited bitch. Hell even the way she reacts to her bf is down right ridiculous, and often times makes you feel sorry Alex is with her. Anyways... So I've been wondering how someone can get like that? How can her parents just allow her to be so.............. THAT.... without ever putting her in check?

So my theory is this- I think her parents were naturally so distraught with the loss of her sister, that they changed their life focus to giving her everything. To never teaching her the value of treating others how she wants to be treated. And making sure that she always get anything her heart desired. I'd imagine that if anyone had problems with her, that they ran to the rescue and told her that she was always right when in reality she was very wrong. I think a lot of the responsibility for..... THAT..... falls onto her parents and their failure with her.

That's my 2 cents anyways. "self proclaimed therepists" out. \m/

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    /:)
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    mod enters thread...looks around....doesn't give a shyt....leaves thread
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i read that in his voice
    imageimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    My theory about Wake:

What the fuck?
    image Photobucket
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mom and Dad this is Chasey
    Chasey this is my mom and dad...

Now show 'em them titties
    Now show 'em them titties
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    F. would not read again
    I would have thought you'd be one to like... okay.jpg
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    :|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    cmon wake, you can do a better paragraph of doom then that...
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Everyone here knows Bianca is a nasty person. We've all witnessed her treating other with complete disrespect and acting like a shallow, stuck up, conceited bitch. Hell even the way she reacts to her bf is down right ridiculous, and often times makes you feel sorry Alex is with her. Anyways... So I've been wondering how someone can get like that? How can her parents just allow her to be so.............. THAT.... without ever putting her in check?

So my theory is this- I think her parents were naturally so distraught with the loss of her sister, that they changed their life focus to giving her everything. To never teaching her the value of treating others how she wants to be treated. And making sure that she always get anything her heart desired. I'd imagine that if anyone had problems with her, that they ran to the rescue and told her that she was always right when in reality she was very wrong. I think a lot of the responsibility for..... THAT..... falls onto her parents and their failure with her.

Pretty much my thoughts, just add that's why she runs to the security of the Internet
    I threw out new material here! That's gotta count for something, right? I could have gone with this traditional "she is this or that", but thought this might make it a little new. Plus it's probably close to the truth so it'll hit closer to home for her.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    k.
    I love winning with women
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer

givz a fukk bout family matterz [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

funny, im going to bingo tonight.
    I threw out new material here! That's gotta count for something, right? I could have gone with this traditional "she is this or that", but thought this might make it a little new. Plus it's probably close to the truth so it'll hit closer to home for her.
    you get a 0 for causing least amount of butthurt [-(
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    k.
    Alex I know you probably don't like me much but what wake said is true. I don't know you but sometimes I honestly feel bad the way you get treated. A girl being a bitch in private is expected sometimes but to do it all the time in public is just uncalled for. You seem like a really cool person and with your job I'm sure you can do much better. I understand that love makes you do crazy things but trust me in the end it's not worth it. Just my two cents