Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

rush>mushroomhead

Comments

• SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    abaddon, stfu

my opinion is all that matters. go cry about your gayass band somewhere else. that stupid "how many fans does your band have" shit is dumb as fuck. people like justin bieber, remember? popularity =/= good music
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    SATAN has a way of explaining things better where as I am just like "go fuck yourself jerkoff."
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I can't comprehend what your saying since your music is too heavy and distorted.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    abaddon, stfu

my opinion is all that matters. go cry about your gayass band somewhere else. that stupid "how many fans does your band have" shit is dumb as fuck. people like justin bieber, remember? popularity =/= good music
    The thing is, I have no idea how they are even popular. I had no idea that they still existed until about a week ago when some dumbass started bringing them up in every thread.
    abaddon, stfu

The thing is, I have no idea how they are even popular. I had no idea that they still existed until about a week ago when some dumbass started bringing them up in every thread.
    one dumbass on ramv was gay for them because they were from cleveland or some shit and he's a homer. other than that, i didn't either. i've never met anyone irl that liked them
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Actually satans opinion= my opinion = your opinion = everyone elses opinion
    That's why they are called opinions, no fact so everyones is equal.
    I've been saying this for awhile now but everybody here has a stick up their ass
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    "i know that noob feeling bro"
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    abaddon, stfu

I didn't cry at all, just stating fact. Obviously if they have songs on soundtracks and still fill clubs someone likes them. When's the last time your band filled a club? Why are you so mad that bieber has more fans than you? I was respecting everyones opinion, I know people don't like them doesn't change the fact that I do. O and just so you know I wasn't the one that started talking about them, just added my opinion.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    abaddon, stfu

I didn't cry at all, just stating fact. Obviously if they have songs on soundtracks and still fill clubs someone likes them. When's the last time your band filled a club? Why are you so mad that bieber has more fans than you? I was respecting everyones opinion, I know people don't like them doesn't change the fact that I do. O and just so you know I wasn't the one that started talking about them, just added my opinion.
    Dude stop using logic, call any band you don't like gay and anybody who likes them a queer and you'll fit right in.
    get a room, pussies
    nu metal still sucks
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    abaddon, stfu

Dude stop using logic, call any band you don't like gay and anybody who likes them a queer and you'll fit right in.
    Slayer is gay and anyone who likes them is queer...........how's that?
    abaddon salty as a mu'fukka
    let's tag team his girl...
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    xeno?
    dude looks just like one of my friends. who is that?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That's Ape...lol
    I love winning with women
    xeno?
    mayne.... xeno aint got no girl.... abbafagz.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    keep up George