Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Philadelphia Teacher Hospitalized After Altercation With 8th Grader

2»

Comments

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Any word on why the confrontation happened/what the argument was about?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    a grown man got his ass beat by an 8th grader.... that's pathetic.

he deserved his beating
    I was 6'1 by 8th grade and pretty athletic by then. Probably could've taken most of the teachers in my school.
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    Never had shit like that happen at my school. most fucked up thing a kid has done at my school too a teacher was pick up some scissors and threaten to stab the teacher. That kid is now sitting in a mental hospital.
    We had a crazy ass kid in my school. He actually went to my community college too. I saw him in the hallway and was like "OH GOD WTF IS THAT ROYCE?!"

This dude was nucking futs. Once he dropped his books in the hall, and some girl came to help him pick them up. He immediately took off her shoes and beat the shit out of her with them. He would threaten to stab teachers and other students with pencils all the time, too.

And one of the classes I had with him we were taking a test. I finished mine, turned it in, and was just looking around and happened to glance at him. He gave me this death glare, and then yelled at the top of his lungs "STOP TALKING TO ME. SHE'S TALKING TO ME. STOP IT." and the teacher knew I didn't say anything but was like "Oh Royce, I'm so sorry that she's talking to you, here let's get you to a quiet place." :|

I don't know how the fuck that kid got away with all of this.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Euthanize retards.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Shane would get his ass whooped by a 5th grader....
    =))
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Shane would get his ass handed to him by his second personality.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!