Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Metallica Announces Orion Music + More

Comments

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    most classic thrash guys are old as fuck and have no stage presence.. i dont think dave or tom even moved when i saw them lol
    Tom sounds great live \m/
    And that's all that matters.
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Bands don't have to jump around on stage like the douchebags in bands like A Skylit Drive and Asking alexandria, if they just stand in on spot and play their music perfectly then that's better than jumping around and fucking up your parts.
    no its not
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    no because he just stood there and either was screaming incoherently or convulsing
    Regardless of what you thought when you saw them, you were not at the show i was so you have ZERO fucking say in how he performed. Idiot.
    yes, im sure his actions vary THAT much from show to show
    shut up
    youre making a fool out of yourself again
    You seem to think i give a shit about what you think of me, you really shouldn't

He was great when i saw him, end of discussion.
    hes terrible lol
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    The crowd is what makes a Slayer show great.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    If you don't like Slayer, their live show isn't going to change your mind. If you can't get into the music and just stand there and watch them, of course you'll get bored.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Bands don't have to jump around on stage like the douchebags in bands like A Skylit Drive and Asking alexandria, if they just stand in on spot and play their music perfectly then that's better than jumping around and fucking up your parts.
    no its not
    How is jumping around and messing up your parts better than not jumping around and playing it perfectly?
    inb4lists
    stupid idiots, like Facefuck, seems to not realize that shows should be aesthetically pleasing as well as good to listen to
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    oh yea when i saw Slayer, no one ever moved
    When I saw them King move from one side to the other a few times. Hanneman moved around a bit too
    imageimage
    at mayhem the crowd sucked dick, no one gave a shit about slayer.. i should of been in the pit cuz the lawn sucked
    no its not
    How is jumping around and messing up your parts better than not jumping around and playing it perfectly?
    uh because no one messes up their parts when they jump around?
    imageimage
    at mayhem the crowd sucked dick, no one gave a shit about slayer.. i should of been in the pit cuz the lawn sucked
    I snuck into the pit....so I found them great at Mayhem. Then, of course, I had floor for Big 4 and THAT was insane.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    no its not
    uh because no one messes up their parts when they jump around?
    ADTR fucked up at least 3 times when i saw them, it was mainly their guitarist, he was jumping around in 1 spot like a fucking idiot and his hand slipped off the guitar.
    inb4lists
    i like concerts that are memorable where the singer is movin everyone is losing there minds.. i dont really care for old fart thrashers that dont do anything and 80 percent of the crowd is too old to do anything so they just stand there with there arms crossed and say how amazing it was pass
    hey everyone!
    Facefuck went to see ADTR!
    what a hypocrite :-j
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've never seen a band live that has had major energy, movement, jumping around shit that's fucked up more then once. There has been a few that just sound aweful regardless of what they're doing or were too fucked up drunk or whatever to perform well
    imageimage
    i like concerts that are memorable where the singer is movin everyone is losing there minds.. i dont really care for old fart thrashers that dont do anything and 80 percent of the crowd is too old to do anything so they just stand there with there arms crossed and say how amazing it was pass
    So do I. Luckily, both times I saw Slayer, everyone was going crazy. They were way better and more involved at The Big 4 though. Everyone, including the bands, seemed to have a "This is special. Fuck shit up!" mentality.
    hey everyone!
    Facefuck went to see ADTR!
    what a hypocrite :-j
    I went to see Silverstein and August Burns Red, and i never said i hated ADTR, i just think they're extremely overrated and boring most of the time, plus the fact that my cousin went to highschool with Jeremy so i got in for free.

but ADTR no doubt had the worst performance of that show.
    inb4lists
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    Different people want different things out of their shows. As Nola would say......subjective.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Different people want different things out of their shows. As Nola would say......subjective.
    Exactly.
    inb4lists