Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Unknownn 0_0

Comments

• Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    Damn this thing is creepy as shit! 8-X I need to find more of these. I've done a little research, but how many of those Marble Hornet videos are there that include the slendeman?
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    to get the full effect you should watch them all so you can see the gradual breakdown of his psyche i watched about 18ish and he appears in maybe 10 ish
    to get the full effect you should watch them all so you can see the gradual breakdown of his psyche i watched about 18ish and he appears in maybe 10 ish
    So wait what is the story about the guy Marble Hornets? What was his reasoning for even doing videos in the first place? This sounds like a well thought out movie...
    So wait what is the story about the guy Marble Hornets? What was his reasoning for even doing videos in the first place? This sounds like a well thought out movie...
    i think he was in a film school or something and was doing it as a project but the more he filmed he started catching slenderman on tape and he got more and more there are a LOT of videos ive only seen up to 18 i think but its defiantly grade a creepy pasta that can make you leave your lights on
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I need to watch em all again..it's been a while and I don't remember a good chunk of what I seen
    imageimage
    i think he was in a film school or something and was doing it as a project but the more he filmed he started catching slenderman on tape and he got more and more there are a LOT of videos ive only seen up to 18 i think but its defiantly grade a creepy pasta that can make you leave your lights on
    Lol I apologize for not knowing some of these terms like "grade a creepy pasta" I'm onto #5 right now. It's pretty fucking creepy I have to admit. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest tonight. So he was in film school huh?
    About two or three years ago, a film school friend of mine, Alex, was working on his first "feature length" movie. It was called Marble Hornets and I think it was about a twenty something returning to his childhood home and recalling events that happened there. It was pretty pretentious film student fare, but I helped out for a few days before my summer classes started, and a few rare occasions after that. Everyone on the set seemed pretty excited to be making it, especially Alex. The set itself was about half a mile away from Alex's house, roughly a thirty minute drive away from where I lived at the time. It was a pretty heavily wooded area, I guess to give it a sparsely populated small town feel. Most of the movie took place outside.

After about two months of off and on shooting, Alex dropped his pet project completely. It was really sudden when he let me know about it. When I asked him why, he told me it was because of the "unworkable conditions" of where he had picked to shoot. Which struck me as very odd since he had been living around that area since he was eight, and never seemed to have a problem with it. What's even stranger is that he acted incredibly distant when telling me this news. Soon after, he started avoiding me and from what I hear, everyone else. All he did was sit around his house.

Being a film student as well, I hated to see his work go to waste and decided to talk to him about it a bit more. A few weeks after he had stopped shooting, I finally convinced him to let me come over.

Something about him was worse than I'd originally thought. He had lost a good bit of weight, and looked pretty sickly. I pretended like I didn't notice and we just hung out for awhile. Right before I left, I asked him about Marble Hornets and what he was planning on doing with all of his tapes of raw footage. With almost no hesitation, he simply said "burn them".

This caught me off guard. When I asked why he didn't just archive them for B-roll in future projects, he just said he never wanted to work with the footage again. He was completely serious about this. I couldn't understand why he'd just want to get rid of it completely. Surely it wasn't all that useless. So I asked if I could take a look at them.

He agreed, but only under the circumstance that I never bring them back to him, and never discuss what was on them with him. He also highly discouraged me from showing any if it to anyone else. I laughed at this, and said that he must have accidentally made The Ring or something with the way he was talking. He didn't acknowledge this and brought me up to his attic, where he was storing the pile of tapes.

There were tons of them. He grabbed a couple of plastic shopping bags and piled the tapes in and gave them to me, then shooed me out of the attic. Right as I was walking out the door, he said, in the most serious tone I've ever heard from someone, "I'm not kidding, don't ever bring this up around me again."

Alex's comment was so sudden that I didn't have time to react before he had closed the door on me. He transferred to an out of state school soon after that and I haven't seen him since.

I filed the tapes separately from my others, and was honestly too freaked out to look at them at the time, and eventually forgot about them. I've decided to begin going through the tapes later tonight. If I don't do it now, I probably never will. I'm hoping all I find is an unfinished student film and nothing else. That would sure put me at ease now that I'm thinking about it again.

If there's interest, I'll post anything that I find on here.

~Jay
    Holy shit man that is some crazy stuff! I mean wow. This is serious. Also that Area 51 video......man if there is literally anything I'm more afraid of, it's Area 51 and secrets possibly lie in there..
    I'm not afraid of Area 51 but I would love to know the damn truth the gov has been hiding
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
    I'm not afraid of Area 51 but I would love to know the damn truth the gov has been hiding
    Well I guess that's what scares me is what are they hiding? I mean I'm sure you know about Roswell, it's like holy shit. Then that frantic phone caller video. Man it's fucked up.
    if anything its a VERY VERY intricate hoax
    Are you talking about Area 51 caller or Marble Hornets?
    Well I guess that's what scares me is what are they hiding? I mean I'm sure you know about Roswell, it's like holy shit. Then that frantic phone caller video. Man it's fucked up.
    My friends relative that died a few years back worked at Area 51 and the whole cover up bullshit. He told him only one thing and it was that aliens are real
    imageimage
    the are 51 caller. I am a firm believer of aliens and i dont doubt at all that what he said is possible
    My friends relative that died a few years back worked at Area 51 and the whole cover up bullshit. He told him only one thing and it was that aliens are real
    @-) I would literally be speechless and probably get goosebumps if I heard someone from Area 51 say that.
    the are 51 caller. I am a firm believer of aliens and i dont doubt at all that what he said is possible
    Well shit if that was a hoax it's probably the best damn hoax I've ever heard. I mean the dude might as well be a professional actor. But yeah man I don't know what to make of that, it's fucking eerie.
    i think its a little ridiculous to believe this planet is the only place in the universe with life and its even more crazy to think humans are the most intelligent and advanced creatures in the universe
    Why?
    Just because he would confirm what millions of people including myself do believe in.