Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Unknownn 0_0

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I haven't but I do know compasses have problems working correctly around that area and other weird bs
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
  • Da_MuffinzDa_Muffinz Posts: 2,972 balls deep
    I haven't but I do know compasses have problems working correctly around that area and other weird bs
    Also all the disappearances of ships and planes mysteriously.
    There's more then one triangle on this Earth, you know that right?
    imageimage
    There's more then one triangle on this Earth, you know that right?
    Well yeah, but I'm just specifically talking about Bermuda because it's got the most hype. I watched a lot of really interesting videos on it.
    Best thing you can do is read alot on it and watch alot of different things, then create your own opinion on it. Imo I believe there are different dimentions on this planet and other places in the Universe. Places with the most weird happenings (Bermuda Triangle, the other one across the world, the Suicide Woods, a large place in Mexico..forget the name, ect) and odd magnetic fields are possible gateways or rather where loopholes/wormholes are. It's weird but there is just so much we don't know still I can't just not believe there isn't other dimentions or the possibility of others
    imageimage
    Best thing you can do is read alot on it and watch alot of different things, then create your own opinion on it. Imo I believe there are different dimentions on this planet and other places in the Universe. Places with the most weird happenings (Bermuda Triangle, the other one across the world, the Suicide Woods, a large place in Mexico..forget the name, ect) and odd magnetic fields are possible gateways or rather where loopholes/wormholes are. It's weird but there is just so much we don't know still I can't just not believe there isn't other dimentions or the possibility of others
    That makes sense. I also agree. Space itself is believed to have portals to another dimension. Also Earthly things like you just mentioned as well hold that possibility. I forgot all about the Suicide Woods, ugh shit freaks me out. Anyways yeah I need to find more mysterious places. See what people have to say about them.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2012
    A couple years ago some friends and I went to this campground, nothing really interesting happened, but a few weeks some other friends of ours went to the same campground, they said several times they saw this middle aged woman dressed in black watching them from the tree lines, and the last night they spent their the woman snuck into their tent and grabbed one of them and bit his ear, the woke up screaming and she ran, and that was the last they saw of her. 2 months later on the news it said that the park ranger was shot and stabbed in the same area my friends stayed at, so they closed the park down after.

inb4lists
    I'm not saying i believe she was a "ghost" or anything, but that creeped us all out a little.
    inb4lists
    I looked up some supposedly "haunted" places with a couple hours of me, and i found 2 that are about 10 minutes from my house.

JPV Woods - Every 13th of August it is said when you go in the woods and walk along the old dirt trail, about 11:30-12:30 you can hear the children screaming and crying for help, and the little hairs on the back of your neck will rise without intention.
    ---

Scotty's Distribution Center - There was said to be a man named Brian Foreman who once worked there as a forklift driver. Workers say his head was completely amputated by a forklift because of the mistake of a trainee. The trainee continued to work there but mysteriously disappeard. It is said you can see a headless man driving a forklift every 4th of March.
    ---

Some friends and I are going to check out Scotty's Distribution Center on March 4th :|
    inb4lists
    apparently there is some cemetery near me where if you go there at a certain time at night and put your car in neutral by the front gate or on some hill your car will slowly be pushed out of the cemetery by some invisible force.

I'll believe it when I see it though.
    You don't happen to live a city called "Haines City" do you?
    inb4lists
    apparently there is some cemetery near me where if you go there at a certain time at night and put your car in neutral by the front gate or on some hill your car will slowly be pushed out of the cemetery by some invisible force.

That story is almost everywhere. There's one in San Antonio except it's over train tracks...the story is about a school bus that got hit by a train and all the children died. So when you're near the tracks and put your car in neutral they'll push you. But it's just an illusion..it looks like you're going uphill when you're really going downhill. The car just costs
    imageimage
    edited February 2012
    A couple years ago some friends and I went to this campground, nothing really interesting happened, but a few weeks some other friends of ours went to the same campground, they said several times they saw this middle aged woman dressed in black watching them from the tree lines, and the last night they spent their the woman snuck into their tent and grabbed one of them and bit his ear, the woke up screaming and she ran, and that was the last they saw of her. 2 months later on the news it said that the park ranger was shot and stabbed in the same area my friends stayed at, so they closed the park down after.

Wow man that is really fucking creepy. Sounds like an asylum patient escaped, or just some old hag lol.

That story is almost everywhere. There's one in San Antonio except it's over train tracks...the story is about a school bus that got hit by a train and all the children died. So when you're near the tracks and put your car in neutral they'll push you. But it's just an illusion..it looks like you're going uphill when you're really going downhill. The car just costs

yeah we have a train track one somewhere here in MI too.
    ------

Yeah we have a place like that too, except our pushes your car backwards uphill.
    inb4lists
    I looked up some supposedly "haunted" places with a couple hours of me, and i found 2 that are about 10 minutes from my house.

JPV Woods - Every 13th of August it is said when you go in the woods and walk along the old dirt trail, about 11:30-12:30 you can hear the children screaming and crying for help, and the little hairs on the back of your neck will rise without intention.
    ---

Scotty's Distribution Center - There was said to be a man named Brian Foreman who once worked there as a forklift driver. Workers say his head was completely amputated by a forklift because of the mistake of a trainee. The trainee continued to work there but mysteriously disappeard. It is said you can see a headless man driving a forklift every 4th of March.
    ---

Some friends and I are going to check out Scotty's Distribution Center on March 4th :|
    WTF! Talk about an updated version of the legend of sleepy hollow haha damn that's freaky.
    I live for "scary" shit, i love to be scared.
    inb4lists
    I live for "scary" shit, i love to be scared.
    So do I man that's why I created this thread lol. Wanted to see what scary things I haven't heard of yet.
    B-)