Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Yo, I know most of y'all hate me, but if any of y'all wanna help me out, it'd mean the world.

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't even know how high of a fucking chance I have to make the top 25 now. I was just on the contest Facebook, and they posted a status yesterday that all the people that they were considering already had 100 votes. So what the fuck's the point of running it to the 12th, if the votes on the 11th and 12th aren't gonna matter? And the one with the most votes has like 1,700+ votes, and he's the definition of whack garbage.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I don't even know how high of a fucking chance I have to make the top 25 now. I was just on the contest Facebook, and they posted a status yesterday that all the people that they were considering already had 100 votes. So what the fuck's the point of running it to the 12th, if the votes on the 11th and 12th aren't gonna matter? And the one with the most votes has like 1,700+ votes, and he's the definition of whack garbage.
    How many songs were up for consideration again?
    How many songs were up for consideration again?
  • JillianJillian Posts: 1,574
    Suggestion: be humble.
    Photobucket
    Suggestion: be humble.
    Suggestion: Quit riding dick.
    A lot of people on here probably would have voted more if you were more humble and less of an arrogant fucker.
    Photobucket
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I used an image that Jobe had posted in your other thread to create a new logo for you, hope it works out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You can't be humble in the rap game. You have to be over confident.

Also

I like turtles
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I mean be humble with something like a competition like this. Rap in general I get.
    Photobucket
    You had to figure that other people were able to draw in way more votes from firends, friends of friends, connections, all fb friends, twitter friends, and more even if they suck ass. Going in saying "I'm gonna win this shit" isn't a good approach. For example...in 1st grade there was a bunny coloring contest. The girl behind me talked up how she was gonna win first prize for a while. But I was the one who won.

Lesson...being cocky isn't always a good thing. But I'm sure a "fuck you faggot hater salty piece of shit" reaction is what this'll get.
    imageimage
    A lot of people on here probably would have voted more if you were more humble and less of an arrogant fucker.
    And maybe you wouldn't be hated even more than me if you weren't such a stuck up cunt. :/
    I'm not looking to be liked. You can like me of hate me, don't care.
    Photobucket
    I don't think she's hated more...never seen anyone say that
    imageimage
    Frankly nobody should have voted for you period with your little rant about how we can all fuck off when you first came back.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    That's true, he should be happy anyone voted once...let alone multiple times
    imageimage
    Frankly nobody should have voted for you period with your little rant about how we can all fuck off when you first came back.
    Ginger still salty. :/

I wonder how many times he has used the word salty.
    Photobucket
    I'm not mad in the least. I'm saying you should be happy with what you have got from this forum so far.
    Too many. Can't use the word epic anymore since he used it so much it lost it's value completely
    imageimage