Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Mayhem 2010 Tickets / Now On Sale!!!...What seats did you get???

PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
edited April 2010 in Off Topic
Anyone from this forum going to the Idaho show?

I went through the motions of buying a ticket to this show this morning and it looks like It's all general admission.
photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
Post edited by PrimalScream31 on

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    What do you mean "all general admission"? Isn't there only one GA?
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited February 2010
    I went to purchase tickets and it didn't give me an option for seats,just said GA.

It won't be like this for the rest of the shows.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    So Idaho is all floor? Or are they only selling GA right now for idaho
    It looks like there is no pit.

http://www.idahocenter.com/ampconcertseating.asp

When the map comes up click each section and it shows the view.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    That's how DTE is. There's no "pit" section for the mainstage. It just has the lawn and the seats. Most people just stay on the lawn to mosh.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited February 2010
    Idaho: potatoes and Napoleon Dynamite.
    I love winning with women
    Ahh that sucks. I love being on the floor right up front?
  • cannibiscorpsecannibiscorpse Posts: 5,577 salt miner
    do you guys think that live nation will have the no service fees thing again? cuz i dont really care about getting in early the first few bands suck
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,528 moneytalker
    Fuck that. The jump the line passes were the shit last year. We were in a good 45 minutes before the music started, no lines for drinks, first crack at merch, meet and greet passes, not to mention all the band members we saw running around before the show started.

Passing 20,000+ people standing in line and getting right in = priceless.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Cleveland didn't have the jump the line going on they just put us in our own special line and gave us our wristbands as we went in at the same time as everyone else
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I didn't care to much. My group was the second group in my line to get in
    not getting presale this year. I won't have money for mayhem for awhile
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Fuck that. The jump the line passes were the shit last year. We were in a good 45 minutes before the music started, no lines for drinks, first crack at merch, meet and greet passes, not to mention all the band members we saw running around before the show started.

Agreed. I got into line to meet Cannibal Corpse and the line had maybe 150 to 200 people in it. The usher saw that I had a jump the line pass and walked me right to the front of the line. 'Twas indeed priceless to hear the moans and groans of those condemned to wait in line. Worked for KSE as well.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    I had press passes last year, so I spent half the day in the press box hanging with the bands. Great day. We were supposed to have shitty complimentary seats, but we just walked right past security into the pit.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    "Fuck that. The jump the line passes were the shit last year. We were in a good 45 minutes before the music started, no lines for drinks, first crack at merch, meet and greet passes, not to mention all the band members we saw running around before the show started.

Agreed. I got into line to meet Cannibal Corpse and the line had maybe 150 to 200 people in it. The usher saw that I had a jump the line pass and walked me right to the front of the line. 'Twas indeed priceless to hear the moans and groans of those condemned to wait in line. Worked for KSE as well."

Lucky fucks. In Pittsburgh we just got a separate line and that's it. No one got in early and no one got wrist bands. They looked at the ticket and even read it, since it never stated an early entry, and the venue was never told...it was a no go. Pretty much pointless
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    I wast able to jump any lines or go in early last year with my VIP pass. I'll have to try that this year.

but of course, if not everyone in my group has a VIP pass, I'll probably have to be a good dude and wait with them....
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    my vip pass only got me a vip section with a waitress who brought me a hot dog
    [at the time i was still eating beef]
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    "but of course, if not everyone in my group has a VIP pass, I'll probably have to be a good dude and wait with them..."

Fuck that, I'd ditch them. I'm a bitch and ditched my best friend and then-boyfriend to hang with Behemoth, All That Remains, Trivium, and Bullet For My Valentine. I did take my brother with me though.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    I was going to get VIP for behemoth but my gf couldn't so I just got a regular ticket :D
    One week from today! woohooooooo
    I think I'm just going to buy regular tix
    the pit didn't sell out last year so I should have no problem buying pit tix in may