Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Sup nigguhs.

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    46 pages lmao
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    bowl = joint(that i didnt have to wrap) = bong = vape >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> blunts
    <_> joints/blunts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>and type of bowl
    agreed, i was wrong....still dont like blunts doe
    Smoking one as we speak
    i think i was just fukkin wit satan in that post anywayz

but i wanna smoke right now but my house is like right outside a seaside resteraunt that like everyone goes to and there are like a million cars outside my house.. now is it an asshole move to reek the place up knowing that their are families pretty much chillin right outside like 50 feet away? idk i always wanna smoke durin the day but i always feel bad that these families are just tryin to enjoy a nice lunch and they dont need to explain to their kids what that smell is....its spr lame
    Just roll a joint take it outside and walk around
    dood like i just said in the other thread...i live in a tourist area so there are cops EVRYWHERE and in Rhode island its still possesion until next June, i aint fukkin with that shit anymore
    i usually just light madd candles but there all burnt out
  • TigerTiger Posts: 2,116 balls deep
    Catz, and Erik loving each other on pg. 14... :))
    The day you need a gun and don't have one, may be your last.

• streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    why in the fuck did I just read all the goddamn pages.

Spidey FTW
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just read again, I was instantly reminded why I fucking hated Trixy so much. Goddamn. Absolute definition of a stuck up bitch.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy

but i wanna smoke right now but my house is like right outside a seaside resteraunt that like everyone goes to and there are like a million cars outside my house.. now is it an asshole move to reek the place up knowing that their are families pretty much chillin right outside like 50 feet away? idk i always wanna smoke durin the day but i always feel bad that these families are just tryin to enjoy a nice lunch and they dont need to explain to their kids what that smell is....its spr lame

just go out there and puff....they may catch a smell from it but the wind will take it away....the smell never sticks there when your outside

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker

you need a smoke buddy son.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    we sell that in Spencers
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    erik ure fukkin grounded [-(
    Missed you, Pops. >:D<</p>
    fukkerz didnt even say Happy Dadz day to me iz why ive been jumpin his shit... and furthermore if yooz gonna entertain make it MetulzRap fer fukkzsake

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    They work great. I use one for occasionally burning in the house. You still smell it on your breath and from the pipe or whatever you are smoking, but it eliminates blowing out big happy clouds.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just read again, I was instantly reminded why I fucking hated Trixy so much. Goddamn. Absolute definition of a stuck up bitch.
    Trixy was alright, and was not a stuck up bitch. She was a girl who spoke her mind and didnt like being treated like lower class from punk kids like you. Had you treated her with a little decency then you wouldnt have hated her.
    naw she was a stuck up little bitch, but so is erik soooooooooooo
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never saw it.... although I didnt read much from her so i guess.