Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

old video of me

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay that place looks Awesome. Really on a backflip for the first attempt worst that will happen if you get completely upside-down break the motion when you freak out and come down onto your knees. Choose a day when it's warmer and everything is soft. As you go on trying it you may over rotate and slide out onto your back. There is a lot more risk with spins. The first try I did on a backflip you see in the video was at about 11 at night and everything was ice
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    Ya we havnt had any good snow except one day. I can do spins I'm working on perfecting my 360 this year. My goal is to 60 the stair gap by the end of the season. I just don't wanna land on my neck but now that you put it that way I have flipped a few times just not on purpose lol. I hate riding here sometimes cause it's always ice, I usually don't day ride. I hate goggles and only use them when it's a must.
    The goggles I got this year are beast. They don't fog up and have a wider field of view.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I just used the sleeve they come with and it's all good. As far as I know most places sold out of the goggle I got.
    eBay doesn't like me after I refused to pay when they listed my item in a wrong category and I would bid on stuff then not buy lol.
    I love hitting box rails and small jumps.
    I hate hitting pipe rails,... cuz I instantly bust my ass.

I sure am hoping that this snowboard wax and sharpen will help me with speed.
    I have never paid for a wax job. I've always just done it myself with an iron or a buffer.
    I alway get edge and wax right before season then have a waxing party halfway through the season and do it at home
    What did you get ape? That's what I hate is fog and blocking my field of vision. I need clear lenses cause I mostly night ride I hate the way they make the snow look it fucks me up
    What's the cookie about? I smoke and I'm fine I don't ride unless I'm high but I can't drink much or I just fall for no reason or end up doing dumb shit.
    Get them
    The cookie is for waxing your board before the start of every season.
    That way it's fresh for the shitty snow and I store it in the basement and it gets rust on the edges. I dont have an edger and my boy lost his
    Yeah I like Burton and all but no. Forum is much better for me
    Those are sweet!
    I'm kinda in the same boat up, I need new tires, getting a tattoo next week, need my heater fixed in car, cat needs to go to vet then I need new boots and goggles. Might not be getting them till summer.
    I hate Burton. My x's uncle is CFO of Burton but we broke up before i got a new board from them, fucking elitist company lol. seriously look into a banana board, you will never ride anything else. I ride a gnu and love it, Burton makes a reverse camber too
    Oh yea,... I need a new tattoo too.

But that goes on my freebie list.
    I know 3 tattoo artists who all said they would tat me up.
    .....but yet it is not done....

Maybe I should take it off my freebie list.
    I know a bunch too but they keep bullshitting. I have a few that I'm letting use my garage for suspensions and they are supposed to hook me up we will see. Reason I'm paying is cause I'm getting an x face tat from a member of mushroomhead, def worth it to me.
    I really wanna try wake boarding or kite I think I would be good at it. Only person I know lives in nc I think so kinda far. He kite boards in water and flat snow.
    I carved that into a pumpkin this year. Im sure I could carve it into your face too if you would like
    I carved that into a pumpkin this year. Im sure I could carve it into your face too if you would like </blockquote
    Roxy is gonna tattoo it thanks though