Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official mayhem fest 2013 thread

Comments

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Colorado Mosh Pits > Hipster lookin ass niggas playin leapfrog in the Chi
    Yeah Maggie I'm sure all 110 pounds of you went HAM in those Lady Gaga pits (:|
  • Magson13Magson13 Posts: 1,584 just the tip

Yeah Maggie I'm sure all 110 pounds of you went HAM in those Lady Gaga pits (:|

Oh it was FABULOUS, doll.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    5FDP, and Hellyeah? all we need is Godsmack and we have the whole set!
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers

Colorado Mosh Pits > Hipster lookin ass niggas playin leapfrog in the Chi

Nigga I've only seen leapfrog at a few grind shows. Hop off this chitown cock.
    Yep this Mayhem is looking real dark and heavy
    Still riding on my cock I see. At least buy me dinner first booboo
    Well if you think we're gonna sext ab pics to each other like you and Erik did youre gonna be severely disappointed faggot
    Neither do you :))
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    so this means if Lamb of God and FFDP are on the main stage together then that means Lamb of God would be opening up for them :|:|:|:|
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip

so this means if Lamb of God and FFDP are on the main stage together then that means Lamb of God would be opening up for them :|:|:|:|

\m/
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    That's just the way of the fist...
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip

That's just the way of the fist...

Correction...no mercy that's the way of the fist haha

Neither do you :))

I'm not falling for this. you say I don't have them, I say I do, you say prove it, I send you a half naked pic and you beat off to it [-X
    And then you wake up
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    WolverineKills posted this

I will post these every so often until the line up is officially revealed.

2013 Dates/Cities will be revealed on December 21st, 2012.

I had a radio DJ message me saying he interviewed Cannibal Corpse and they stated they are not on Mayhem Fest 2013 but would be touring the summer (June).

HellYeah has posted a message on their facebook page wanting to know if fans wanted to see them on Mayhem Fest. Does that mean they are onboard for 2013? I'm not sure but it makes them rumored in my opinion. They did play the first ever Uproar Festival which is organized by the same folks behind Mayhem Fest.

On a few different message boards I frequent it was posted that Kevin Lyman spoke at a seminar at University of Massachusetts this past week. He stated that a band who was on the smaller stage the first year (2008) would be coheadlining Mayhem Fest 2013. This was reported by a few different people so I believe it to be true that he said this. After reviewing the line up for the first year it is obvious that Five Finger Death Punch is the band he was referring to as they are the only band with the album sales/popularity to coheadline out of the group of small stage bands from 2008.

The same story is true for Rob Zombie. Read above (FFDP), it was Lyman speaking at a previous seminar at Drexel when he stated Zombie would headline Mayhem Fest 2013.

I've had numerous people pass along to me that Sylosis is giving hints or statements that they will be on Mayhem Fest 2013. They are a Nuclear Blast Records USA band and this conincides with the rumors of several Nuclear Blast USA bands playing and perhaps having their own stage the way Sumerian did in 2012. Some of the other Nuclear Blast USA bands who are possibilities are:

Testament
    Children Of Bodom
    Meshuggah
    Exodus
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Accept
    Cradle Of Filth
    Death Angel
    Dimmu Borgir
    Kataklysm
    Kreator
    Nile
    Sabaton
    Sonata Arctica
    Soilwork
    Suffocation

Any of those bands are possible to play and I would guess that , Exodus, Fleshgod Apocalypse and Testament are four of the most likely to play IN MY OPINION.

In Flames had stated they were going to play on Mayhem Fest at a concert but apparently that fell through and as of now they are not playing and are scheduled for Euro festivals next summer.

Lamb of God is 50/50 at best AT THIS TIME due to the legal situation of their vocalist.

Deftones were reportedly offered a spot on the festival but I have no idea if they accepted it or not.

I was told Hatebreed was more likely for Warped Festival by a band member but I have to say it wouldn't surprise me to see the band on Mayhem Fest (people may have been trying to swerve me).

Killswitch Engage is rumored for Warped Festival but like Hatebreed, I would not be surprised to see them land on Mayhem Fest especially if Lamb Of God or Deftones do not play.

With all of that said, here is what Mayhem Fest 2013 may POSSIBLY look like if the rumors/info I have received are true:

Main Stage:
    Rob Zombie
    Five Finger Death Punch
    Deftones or Lamb Of God (?)

Second Stage Headliner:
    Killswitch Engage (?)

Rotating Bands:
    Testament
    HellYeah
    Hatebreed (?)

Nuclear Blast USA Stage:
    Exodus
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Sylosis

Other rumored bands are:
    Megadeth (Band is rushing out a new album for summer time)
    Overkill
    Motionless In White
    Devin Townsend Project
    Devildriver (It is rumored tour organizers stated they wanted to sign them for 2013)
    Miss May I (Trying to get on Mayhem Fest but stated they had not been given an answer)
    Chelsea Grin (Same as MMI)
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Fuckin' gross. I may never go to a Mayhemfest
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It would be awesome if none of those bands were on it. Fuck that guy
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
    On a few different message boards I frequent it was posted that Kevin Lyman spoke at a seminar at University of Massachusetts this past week. He stated that a band who was on the smaller stage the first year (2008) would be coheadlining Mayhem Fest 2013. This was reported by a few different people so I believe it to be true that he said this. After reviewing the line up for the first year it is obvious that Five Finger Death Punch is the band he was referring to as they are the only band with the album sales/popularity to coheadline out of the group of small stage bands from 2008.

NO.FUCKING.WAY.