Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official mayhem fest 2013 thread

Comments

• FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    or now i lay thee down :-W
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers

Consistent Davidian. Good.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Let freedom ring with a shotgun blast?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • slip_knotslip_knot Posts: 512 juggalo
    @mealcrusades i disliked it by accident lol i havent been on these forums in a year...OG 2008 member but i never posted much
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    hi slip_knot.....long time no see....
    Hey john hows it going, are you gonna be at mansfield on tuesday?
    yes i am. not sure who is gonna be my +1 yet. i am sitting in section 4, but will be there early to see Huntress
    Awesome, i am also unaware of who i'll be with this year but i'm in the outside seats not sure what section...anyone else going to mansfield on tuesday?
    pretty sure Xeno will be there. lots of empty seats this year though
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
    Crashing around you [-O<

Pretty stoked about my off date tomorrow \m/
    Ill be your +1 ;;)
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yeah i saw the seating chart the turnout looks pretty pathetic...last year the lawn was closed off due to poor attendance im sure it will be no different this year
    That's pretty sad if your area brings that little of people. Our venue is huge and had a pretty large turnout the years it was here and cincy is a much smaller market
    last year Mansfield was a good turnout because of the better lineup. this year no one that went last year seems to care
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Here's my review

got to the show around 1:30 they mustve done something different than previous years because there was absolutely no line and all the other previous years there was always a line 1 mile long to get in.. but i went in, bought a g pen and a pipe, walked around for a while, looked at merch, same shit as every year..

Huntress -5/10
    Watched for maybe one song and listened when i was walking around.. chick was hot but just didn't sound that great.

Attika 7- 5/10
    Band was very meh.. didn't know they had the ex lead singer of biohazard

Battlecross- 8/10
    What a badass up and coming band.. imo they couldve been a little higher on the bill, the crowds really dug their show.. i ended up meeting the lead singer and the bassist at their merch tent and hooked em up with some bud.. dudes were really cool and down to earth..

Motionless in White- 3/10
    Listened to them while i was on the rail for JFAC.. was not impressed but they seemed to get a good crowd reaction

Job for a Cowboy- 9.5/10
    One of the sickest side stage bands i ve ever seen at mayhem.. they sound so fucking perfect live.. Johny Davy has got to be one of the best frontmen out right now.. constant moshing.. i met the band twice the first time was at the jager tent before their set. the. i saw them at their merch tent after machine heads set and went and said watsup again.. ended up giving them one of my fatass joints and they were suuuper stoked.. talked to johny about his chest tattoo piece and where he got it from.. dudes are really chill as well..

Emmure- 5/10
    Once again was getting rail for Machine Head so i just listened to them from the side stage.. sounded likse a warped tour band to me...

Machine Head 10/10
    Bestt side stage performance since hatebreed.. they came out and DESTROYED shit.. I didn't get to see them at the first mayhem fest and in '11 i had to watch them from my seats which waz lame.. but i was as close to them this time as any band I've ever been to. once again these guys were perfect on point and had the crowd going the entire time. their new bassist is pretty sick and seems like a really cool guy.. threw mw a couple picks and caught one from phill as well.. Got the setlist off the stage shit was too sick
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    what about Butcher Babies?
    Ahhhh i knew i was missing someone

Butcher Babies- 7.5/10
    Have you guys seen that new sundrop commercial?? Well this band was #surprisinglygood. the two girls were HOT AS FUCK and they actually some pretty big mosh pits.. i thought they were a perfect fit for mayhem fest. i watched most of their set pretty closely trying to get in good position on the jager stage..
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    slip_knot said:

Awesome, i am also unaware of who i'll be with this year but i'm in the outside seats not sure what section...anyone else going to mansfield on tuesday?

Yep I'll be there. I'm in the open air seats too but idk if I want to shell out the cash with a couple friends when I get there to upgrade my ticket. I will if it's cheap enough
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    And yeah dude the doors are opening 30 mins earlier this year than before. Should have looked at your ticket