Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Official mayhem fest 2013 thread

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Of course I have sand in my vagina. Mayhem is one of my favorite days of the summer and they expect me to pay for this? I'm disappointed. Christ I'd rather see Rammstein, it least it would be a change. What do they do? Sit around and scratch their heads sayin I know how we can make mayhem better, lets take the worst side stage bands and openers and make them headliners? Da fuck? Disappointing. Will not go.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    How could it possibly be the worst when godsmack and disturbed headlined one year?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    mrAPE said:

How could it possibly be the worst when godsmack and disturbed headlined one year?

that was horrid, but I think this year is worse. I mean I guess Zombie is better than those two but nobody is worse than FFDP
    By now you should know my hatred of five finger death punch. But that one band being there does not trump a tour in which disturbed and godsmack close out the night.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    at least Megadeth was on the main stage that year which made it seem cooler
    That being said I'm sure I'll still go. I will likely get a ticket for like $15 and get up to pavillion and drink for free all day, so it will still be a fun day. But if this is the actual lineup, the main stage is really bad. It will be fun to see a couple of the side stage bands doe.
    Yeah but mastodon > megadeth.

George once you calm down maybe you'll realize that mastodon, amon amarth, behemoth, machine head are worth twenty bucks. Then you can dip out early and have the entire night to do whatever
    mrAPE said:

Not for me. I will give Mastodon a chance, but I've seen them before and they didn't do much for me and I don't expect much this time.
    I was excited to see megadeth because I had never seen them before but im so tired of the stupid shit dave says I have lost all interest in seeing them.

Im not able to go this year. Can't really say im sad. If they had pulled out a new headliner to go with rob instead of ffdp I would be slightly more interested but I've seen everyone so im okay with missing this year
    mrAPE said:

Cause it's Rob Zombie and 5FDP.

Rob Zombie's first name is fitting cause that niggaZ been Rob'n us for years.
    mrAPE said:

George once you calm down maybe you'll realize that mastodon, amon amarth, behemoth, machine head are worth twenty bucks. Then you can dip out early and have the entire night to do whatever

I'll go see behemoth on a side date and I'll wait for
    MH to headline. The others I could give a fuck✌
    Lol okay then. Cincinnati doesn't have a mayhem date so im hoping for an offdate here with a few of those bands
    I normally tailgate and go in later and check out the last band or two on the side stage and hit the main stage. This year I might go in earlier and leave way earlier. Last year it was perfect with Anthrax closing the side stages there was no need to show up until like 4:30.
    I would always get there before doors. I don't care who is early I enjoy the festival experience
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    this might be the first year i go in before like 4 30 as well
    I went to Ozzfest for 11 straight years and I think I've been to Mayhem 3? times. The only time I ever went in at the beginning was Ozzfest 2005. It was alright, but I find that tailgaiting and eating my own food and drinking my own beer and going in later winds up being the more enjoyable experience for me
    Usually whoever I go with we leave early depending on how far we have to drive. Stoo and get a big lunch and relax and wherever we stop for a bit. Get to the venue early hang out in the parking lot for a bit and chat with people then go in when doors open. Ill usually walk around check out all of the booths and talk to some people. Usually that early you can catch some of the side stage bands just walking around.
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    Here's to hoping for a Amon Amarth/Behemoth/JFAC/Battlecross off date lol
    inb4lists
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker

mastodon/behemoth/amon amarth off date

fixed