Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Megaupload Got Shut Down

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Look at these fucks who think it's okay to get everything they want for free.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    SOPA and PIPA wouldn't even have worked for what it was intend as written while crushing legitimate sites like youtube and facebook. your ignorance on the issue is showing.

there's an easy solution, cut all funding mechanisms from the US to foreign pirate sites. delivers a major blow and doesn't break the internet in the process. even google supports this approach
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i dont want any approach, leave the internet as is
    i dont want any approach, leave the internet as is

and in a perfect world Gary Busey would be an American Idol judge
    well then i hope bands know that if they take away my ability to dl there albums than i shant be listening to them anymore minus like 5 artists or so
    sad thing is even if bands wanted you to dl their shit for free they have no say in it.
    No you fail to read your ignorance as well as many others on this site is what brought about sopa is the first place because you think because it's online you're free and entitled to share whatever you want music, movies, and programs/ software dispite the fact someone made it just like if you were to make it and lose money on it you would be pissed. I don't agree with sopa in the least because it punishes everyone for something not everyone is doing.

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Apparently a lot of people do based on the fact sopa was made in the first place plus all the people who oppose it.
    edited January 2012
    what part of SOPA would not stop piracy are you unable to comprehend.
    What part of I don't agree with sopa do you not understand?
    well you are crying like a bitch about people opposing it
    No I am not. And you tell me to comprehend. Dumb fuck.

Let me make this simple for you.

People steal shit
    - people who supply shit get pissed
    People continue stealing shit
    - people who make shit throw support behind a bs radical bill fucking over everyone.
    Everyone is pissed.

And it all started because people feel they are entitled to shit that isn't theirs.
    *dl's another album for free*
    You will have no right to be pissed when something like this goes down then.
    edited January 2012
    ape be mad.

i stated an appropriate measure to combat the problem without breaking the internet. Also a big part of the problem is Hollywood and the music industry refusing to alter a broken business model. Instead of adapting they are trying to sue themselves to profitability
    I'm mad that there are people out there in the world as fucking stupid as you. That's it.
    awww my feeling are hurt :((
    My whole point is that people need to point the finger at themselves that download whatever they want free because that's where the problem started.
    edited January 2012
    that's only half the problem imo. companies need to start making shit that's actually worthy of paying money for too. Example, all this recycled garbage Hollywood is spewing out is not worth a single hard earned dollar. thats why the problem is so big, if they were making solid products people would buy it. that's how i feel at least