Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

teh official fukkov thread

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    coming from the person who has the worst music tastes on the forum other than Ed ^^
    I'd say no one beats Shane. He's the one who is usually vocal about rock legends sucking. I think I spit water out of my mouth the first time I read that he thought Zeppelin was complete garbage. "Nigga! If it werent for Zeppelin the shit you listen to wouldnt even be around!!!!"
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    hopefully its not to late for you cf, i know your kind of an old fart and everything but when your ready i can get you started on real music that invokes actual emotion and feeling and so you can stop pretending to be 14 years old your entire life... a good start would be some howlin wolf or some hank Williams or some townes van zandt..... u can report back to me with questions
    coming from the person who has the worst music tastes on the forum other than Ed ^^
    very well, but when your 60 yrs old still listening to music that is void of human emotional growth and perception at least realize you were given a chance to the light
    You hate on the most of the most legendary and influential bands in metal history, therefore your opinion has no validity, and you being void of a nutsack is evident.
    your 'legendary' bands kind of remind me of wakes harry potter theory in reading
    just like your legendary metal bands, harry potter is a fun story of mystery and fantasy and when your 14 years old it sounds likes a lot of fun...now as you get older you realize that hey maybe this isnt the best book ever (your music),,, i mean u can still like it as you get older in a nostalgic way but to still reign harry potter as the best book ever when your 42 sounds kind of sad....this is where you come in
    I've never read a Harry Potter book, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

All I know is

- you hate on most metal (especially legendary bands)

- you think that all shitty "alternative" rock from the 90's is the greatest shit ever

- you think that old fucks with shitty voices somehow equate to "emotional" music.

- You lack nutsack

- reading harry potter books wasnt necessary to understanding my analogy

- i like 90s music, its not the best ever but like ive stated before its nostalgic to me...if your shitty metal bands are nostalgic to you so you wanna like them fine, but dont tell me there the best music has to offer because it is very far from the truth

- your right i do think that old fucks with shitty voices equate to emotional music....not just because of there voical style but due to the lyrics and thoughts they express...you know those word things that happen in songs? sometimes artist use those word things to actually get a message/ feeling across so you can relate to the music on a personal level..pretty novel idea

- if i lack a nutsack then what is holding my three balls in?

- if i lack a nutsack then what is holding my three balls in?

:-??
    fukkin miracles
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    fukkov already [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

seriouslyz jus fukkov already

[-(

blue turbins

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I like Queensryche.... :|
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    queensryche ftw \m/

[-(

blue turbins

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited January 2012
    what you don't listen doesn't matter as much as what you do listen to.

in that respect my musical tastes is pretty good, none of the bands i listen to can be considered really horrible. there are people around here who like Atilla. i rest my case
    ure a LOG luvin faggot fukkovz

[-(

blue turbins

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    most people would agree they aren't horrible
    fffffffukkin fukkov already

[-(

blue turbins

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    ure a LOG luvin faggot fukkovz

fukk y00z bitch azz kittay...fukk ovz