Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Not that i think anyone will care..

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Thanks for the update... and good luck with the doctor diagnosis. you might try getting 2nd and 3rd opinions from other doctors if the first one tells you no.
    i'm going to bring a ton of informational printouts about the disease with me and tell the doctor we know what we are talking about and if you're not willing to listen to us then we might as well leave now
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Hope this turns out to be something different, Fibromyalgia is some nasty shit. Marijuana works wonders for it though.
    Pass the god damn butter.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    I knew a girl with that. She was in constant pain. Good luck to Judy.
    Hope this turns out to be something different, Fibromyalgia is some nasty shit. Marijuana works wonders for it though.
    Medical Marijuana legislation failed in North Carolina
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    just because it is illegal doesnt mean you should not do it.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Shane why do you continue to live in the bible belt?
    edited January 2012
    Shane why do you continue to live in the bible belt?
    cuz i can live in a 3 bedroom apartment for 300 bucks less than a 1 bedroom in my hometown. also Raleigh is in the top 3 economically healthy cities in the country
    just because it is illegal doesnt mean you should not do it.
    from what i understand medical weed is WAY stronger than street shit. shes tried street shit and it barley did anything to her. so the risk-reward is very very low
    Dude... make better contacts. You gotta just find someone with some decent shit, not dried skunk weed

If someone is selling you this

Pass. Look for someone selling this

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    It used to just be in my right leg and lower back but recently went onto left leg and all the way up to my shoulders of constant pain which is why I just decided to suck it up and find a doc and leave work. I was urged years ago to stop working but never listened out of being stubborn and having a workaholic attitude. Weed does not do much for me. Perc and vicodin is tylenol to me. Majority of stuff I can take to help feel better, sends my body into a shock from reaction to it. (I basically start shaking and can't stop). I just need to find a doctor who gives a damn which is almost non existent.
    edited January 2012
    well the shit we had knocked my cousin on her ass and she smokes like crazy. so apparently it was good stuff. judy still didn't feel much from it and she smoked quite a bit.

Judy has an unnatural tolerance to stuff. one time she was at the hospital and the gave her a heavy of Dilaudid ( about the same as morphine) and the nurses couldn't believe she stayed coherent having a conversation with them. by all rights she should have been knocked out
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    1 shot in the nurse said, "Would you like a sheet or blanket?" I said, "What for?" She told me I'd be on my ass w/in 5 minutes. 15 minutes later she came in and saw I was awake as can be just sitting on my phone and she asked if I'd like another shot, I said sure. Second shot, 15 minutes later, she couldn't believe it. The nurses and docs were just asking me all sorts of questions and asked how I felt. I said nauseous but the pain went down to a bearable 7 out of 10 so I wanted to go home.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i'd look into some meditation books. it sounds hokey, but when i was having back problems and they cancelled my meds, meditation was the only thing that got me through.
    well the shit we had knocked my cousin on her ass and she smokes like crazy. so apparently it was good stuff. judy still didn't feel much from it and she smoked quite a bit.

Street stuff isn't going to do anything for her. Medical stuff is way stronger, but smoking it doesn't give you all of the benefits. Concentrates are the way to go, and she will probably get the best results by eating it rather than smoking it.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy

Street stuff isn't going to do anything for her. Medical stuff is way stronger, but smoking it doesn't give you all of the benefits. Concentrates are the way to go, and she will probably get the best results by eating it rather than smoking it.
    This will get you high as Hell not feeling anything if you get a good one
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you can take 2-3 huge bong rips of medical weed and not have it effect you... you are not human.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    this tread taught me that Metal Uprising cares about Judy. Not sure if two shits would have been given about shane though :))
    If you can take 2-3 huge bong rips of medical weed and not have it effect you... you are not human.
    Not so. Tolerance can be a bitch.
    edited January 2012
    this tread taught me that Metal Uprising cares about Judy. Not sure if two shits would have been given about shane though :))
    i'm sure at least 1 person would have said they hope i died, probably distance
    Not so. Tolerance can be a bitch.
    very true. my cousin has Osteogenesis Imperfecta and has broken just her femurs over 20 times. she has built up such a tolerance to narcotics that it takes almost fatal levels of it fer her to feel anything