Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

my pussy is wet!!!!

1235»

Comments

• xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    ahh i see i wouldn't know ive never been to ozzfest
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's weird and crazy and everyone's drunk lol
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • xsynysterxxsynysterx Posts: 297 juggalo
    ill take ur word for it
    but i do have some awesome memories from mayhem
    Ozzfest not existing now doesn't change the fact that it's previous years kicked the shit out of every year of Mayhem (except maybe 2009, but only because Ozzfest has had a few meh lineups)
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ozzfest is the OG and will always have a place in my heart but as far as better lineups, they've both had some amazing lineups. dont forget ozzfest has a 11 or 12 year head start. mayhem fest 09, 10, and this years lineups are amazing IMO.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Godsmack is amazing live. Disturbed really impressed me with their live show in 08. and then theres Kingdom of Sorrow, Machine Head, In Flames, Suicide Silence, All Shall Perish, and Trivium. and im getting a good jager band on my date so 9 good/great bands out of 13 is a win for me.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • cherry_or_gtfocherry_or_gtfo Posts: 1,348 salt miner
    Been good. Starting school in the fall. Career change. It's time to get the fuck out of this job I've been wasting the past 9 years of my life at. And yes I am going to Mayhem.
    Yea for a career change!
    Do what you like to do instead of the bullshyt they pay you to do now.

I'll be shroomin my balls off at Mayhem Fest again this year!
    Exactly. That's why I'm going to do this. It took 28 years to figure out what I want to do, but I finally figured it out.
    P.S. Andy, I'm going to Pennsylvania at the end of this month and meeting Brandy from the original forums.
    3 good bands on the other stages.
    Machine Head
    In Flames
    Suicide Silence
    I would argue that those are the 3 worst bands on the lineup, save Straight Line Stitch
    It's weird and crazy and everyone's drunk lol
    That sounds just like any given bar on a weekend night.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    If Mayhem was around when Ozzfest was, I would choose Ozzfest over Mayhem
    imageimage