Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Howard Jones has left Killswitch Engage

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Not really if they want to make people happy and not miss Howard they will go back to Jesse
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I'd love to see jesse come back.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Message From Howard: Well, I guess I will shed a little light without going too deep. As some of you may know, I've had a pretty interesting couple of years to say the least battling with some personal issues. One of the low points being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes that went unchecked for years. The rest of the band stuck with me through it, and to be honest they are the ones that kept me go...ing. The whole experience definitely put a scare in me.

Recently we've all been in writing mode but somehow I couldn't get excited about the new album and all the touring that would go with it. The guys saw it before I did. In hindsight I now realize that my heart wasn't in it. I have had an amazing decade with KSE. I love Justin, MikeD, Joel and Adam for hanging in there and standing by me no matter how bad it was. I have so many good memories, and those are the ones that I will keep. Will I be involved in music again? Sure, I have been in bands for a little over half my life, can't stop now. Until then, get the new KsE album, it's going to be good. Thanks everyone for letting me try to entertain you, and I wish myself well in my future endeavors. Gone fishin' Howard
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like that, aside from the diabetes, his reason is exactly the same as Jesse's
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    he couldn't get into cuz their music has gone to shit
    He was a major part of it

Jesse put heart into the songs. Howard just put the word "heart".
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Since Howard is gone now, they should just get Jesse anf become ToG cuz ToG basically had everyone from KSE anyway, and ToG's album was better than the last KSE one...

They could become both bands in one and play both bands songs live.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    If Howard stayed in KSE and they put out a new album it would be soft as fuck.
    i consider The End of Heartache the best metalcore album made. so i wouldn't say Howard is why their music went to shit
    Damn. I could never get into TEH or the last album. ADD was cool though
    edited January 2012
    i really liked ADD but the last album was so freaking bad i never listened to the whole thing. its sad that these bands make an amazing album then got to shit.

Like how An Ocean between us was spectacular, then the last album was really bad. The fall of Ideals was great, but everything after was shit
    The End Of Heartache is one of my favorite albums of all time. I love As Daylight dies too and i like some tracks from there last album.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    I liked all of AILD tbh... but gotta agree with ATR after Fall of Ideals, and KSE's second self titled.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    The End Of Heartache is one of my favorite albums of all time. I love As Daylight dies too and i like some tracks from there last album.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Since Howard is gone now, they should just get Jesse anf become ToG cuz ToG basically had everyone from KSE anyway, and ToG's album was better than the last KSE one...

They could become both bands in one and play both bands songs live.
    This would be cool.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Yeah I'm going to stick to liking whatever I want from whatever genre I want regardless what the old fucks and elitists say.
    i subscribe to this.....
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Yeah I'm going to stick to liking whatever I want from whatever genre I want regardless what the old fucks and elitists say.
    i subscribe to this.....
    NO U!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    i subscribe to this.....