Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer slaughter 2013

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I remember Ape yelling at me cause I posted SS facebook status about hint at bands being on the tour.

Looks like it was true. Suck the tip ginger ass nigga >:)
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    You were posting everything they said whether true or not it was stupid especially when the one I mentioned was like two days before lineup got announced. Be patient was the point mexicano
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Posts were still true [-(
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    Shoulda asked for more likes
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    MayhemFest gets way more shit on their facebook nonstop and Justin doesn't get pissy. Whoever mods that page is a pussy.
    I don't see why you all get butthurt when someone decides to say something back. Big deal.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    mrAPE said:

I don't see why you all get butthurt when someone decides to say something back. Big deal.

It's incredibly unprofessional.

You have to know going in that lots of people are going to be very vocal about their dislike of the tour, but you gotta deal with it, it's part of the job. Taking it to FB and posting a rant like that is just childish. I'm shocked that a comment like that would ever get approved.
    Yo its a metal tour who gives a fuck about being professional. That shit is stupid. Im going to sit back and let these people bitch non stop and sit here and not say anything. Its just funny that everyone wants to be like fuck this tour fuck this band fuck everyone. Then the person in charge says that's cool fuck you too then. All of a sudden its a big deal. Oo my you can't say that that's a no no [-X
    People have become way too overly sensitive. At least 5 of those people in this thread alone.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Its not offensive what they said, its just fucking stupid.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    :((
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies

Its not offensive what they said, its just fucking stupid.

Exactly. What in the world is going to come out of posting that status that is going to help the people running that tour? It does much more harm than good, just an absolutely stupid move business-wise. But hey if they wanna drive more people away from going to the show then go for it, they're more than free to do so.
    You'd have to be a pretty big pussy to not go to a show just because someone called you out and said fuck off.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    and the line up sucks.
    Im not a big fan of the lineup. Just like im not a fan of mayhem fests lineup especially five finger death punch. When I state how shitty the band is if mayhem told me to fuck off I'd laugh it off. Which is what everyone who is into metal and rock should do.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Where in this thread was it evident that any of us are butthurt over their extremely stupid and unprofessional fb post? If anything you're butthurt cuz people are saying their post was stupid and unprofessional
    imageimage
    I didn't know in metal and rock we were to uphold a level of professionalism to where calling people out and bad words were against the rules. My bad.
    Dude you're talking about somebody whose JOB it is to represent an organization.