Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

White Castle

1235»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what is this world coming too? i remember back in the day you could call your friend a fag and everyone would laugh....except of course the friend that was called a fag lol. now everyone throws around that "homophobe" word as a way of standing up for the fags? pretty soon people will start saying something like "you gotta feel bad for the homophobes, you homophobic-phobe!"
    Remember when Brittz totally owned you, I fealt bad about that, but now I think it's funny. Shuttup bitch, stay out my bizznitz =;
    which time? she did it on more then one occasion lol.
    I dont remember it was recent, i dont even remember what it was about, i just remember it was kinda mean, you must have caught her on a bad day, lol....
    What'd I do? :/
    if you have to ask......
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    what is this world coming too? i remember back in the day you could call your friend a fag and everyone would laugh....except of course the friend that was called a fag lol. now everyone throws around that "homophobe" word as a way of standing up for the fags? pretty soon people will start saying something like "you gotta feel bad for the homophobes, you homophobic-phobe!"
    Remember when Brittz totally owned you, I fealt bad about that, but now I think it's funny. Shuttup bitch, stay out my bizznitz =;
    which time? she did it on more then one occasion lol.
    I dont remember it was recent, i dont even remember what it was about, i just remember it was kinda mean, you must have caught her on a bad day, lol....
    What'd I do? :/
    if you have to ask......
    I can't remember all my bitchy moments.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just had some White Castle for dinner. Fuck all yalls
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just had some White Castle for dinner. Fuck all yalls
    Fuck y00z. [..]
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    did they serve Budweisers?

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

No idea, my mom just picked it up for me
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    iz ure mom hawt d00d?

[-(

blue turbins

cheeze momz iz hawt..... :-?

[-(

blue turbins

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    iz ure mom hawt d00d?
    =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Brian you got the shitz yet? Or does that only happen when you are wasted and have sliders?
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    iz ure mom hawt d00d?
    =)) =))
    yu young d00dz need to hook an ole man like meh up wif y00z momz ;)

[-(

blue turbins

Brian you got the shitz yet? Or does that only happen when you are wasted and have sliders?
    It usually doesn't really bother my stomach. Only sometimes.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    They're called sliders for a reason
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    HOODS said:
    Insecure? Hahahaha!! And who ever said anything about fear? Hahahahaha!! You've got to be joking.
    Funny how I call you a Fag,.... then you try and write something clever cuz I called you a fag,... then you end it with Faggot. So everything you wrote applies to you as well. Silly faggot. Dicks are for chicks. And stay off my nuts.
    you are a fucking retard. the insecure thing really got to you huh? Hop off cock, for christs sake look at your sig.... If you ever called ed a nigger in person he would kick the fucking shit out of you and I'd throw dollar bills at himlike he was a stripper so he'd keep going.

:!!

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

we still dont have these here. or steak n shake or friendlys.

may as well end it all.

I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

and they just closed all the baja freshes so theres no reason to live at all

I love winning with women
  • Number1RamsFanNumber1RamsFan Posts: 9,355 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited April 2014

Wish we had White Castle in NC... Or a fucking Jack in the Box.

Five Guys is too goddamn expensive. I guess Cookout is alright doe.