Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Spins Top 20 Metal Albums of 2011 - * Spins Top 50 Albums of 2011 added*

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you cant admit Christina's voice is better, you are smoking crack and we need to have an intevention. i understand if yood rather fuck britney, but christina has the better voice.
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If you cant admit Christina's voice is better, you are smoking crack and we need to have an intevention. i understand if yood rather fuck britney, but christina has the better voice.
    I have never said that Britney has a better voice. Christina obv has a better voice but Britney has had way more good songs and good albums. ......plus she's hotter ;))
    I have never said that Britney has a better voice. Christina obv has a better voice but Britney has had way more good songs and good albums. ......plus she's hotter ;))
    theyre both hot. Britney has aged better, but christina still has a better voice =;
    theyre both hot. Britney has aged better, but christina still has a better voice =;
    both their voices will sound the same as they are calling out my name when im pumping their asses :-bd
    edited December 2011
    both their voices will sound the same as they are calling out my name when im pumping their asses :-bd
    Christina's will be louder and more powerful, you will feel like one of the greek gods while fucking her. Spears will squeel like a 13 year old and you'll feel like Sandusky.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Christina's will be louder and more powerful, you will feel like one of the greek gods while fucking her. Spears will squeel like a 13 year old and you'll feel like Sandusky.
    =))

CF #-o
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I would never pay to watch some bitch lip her way through a set. *Side eyes Britt*

I would never pay to watch some bitch lip her way through a set. *Side eyes Britt*
    =D>
    edited December 2011
    *sucks cock*

:-\"
  • streetsstreets Posts: 3,351 just the tip
    Katy Perry > All
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    he says that every fucking week after they lose.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    y00z can still make the playoffs.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    thats what sucks about it, if we were out of it already, i could calm down, now i'm gonna be on the edge of my seat praying for the cowboys and giants to lose. i guess its possible, crazier things have happened, but i doubt it. i think the giants will get in.