Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Warped tour 12

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    The same thing happened with BMTH at our show. I lol'd hard seeing all the pissy girls.
    I love winning with women
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Last years lineup was the worst since the tour started.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This year is already looking better imo.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I might go to Warped if I like some bands. I want to go to hella shows in 2012.
    You should go man. Warped is fun as hell. I never thought it would be fun because of the crowd but it is really fun.
    I know it's fun but I can't justify going unless I already like some of the artists. So far I don't like any of the announced bands except for Every Time I Die which I've heard a few songs from.
    It's Wednesday... aren't more supposed to be announced?
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2011
    Yeah there's like 1,000 more to be announced

@Xeno
    Well yeah, but I mean each Wednesday I thought they were announcing more.
    Well yeah, but I mean each Wednesday I thought they were announcing more.
    See edited post
    Tomorrow's Bad Seeds aren't bad either
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I laughed so hard seeing all those damn BVB fans at Warped when I found out that day that they had to cancel our date due to some illness or something.
    Same here. While I was at the merch tent passing out posters, these girls came up to me and they asked when they played.

Me: Sorry they canceled today. Something happened in the band
    Girl 1: WTF MAN! I DIDN'T PAY OVER $40 TO SEE THESE BANDS. I WANNA SEE BVB! OMG! THIS IS STUPID! I WANNA GO HOME! OMG! OMFG!
    Girl 2: THIS IS SO STUPID! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE NOW! THAT'S IT WE ARE LEAVING! *gets out phone and calls parent*
    Me: *poker face...hands her another poster slowly*

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The Ghost Inside I guess is pretty much confirmed have you checked them out?
    edited December 2011
    I laughed so hard seeing all those damn BVB fans at Warped when I found out that day that they had to cancel our date due to some illness or something.
    Same here. While I was at the merch tent passing out posters, these girls came up to me and they asked when they played.

Girl 1: WTF MAN! I DIDN'T PAY OVER $40 TO SEE THESE BANDS. I WANNA SEE BVB! OMG! THIS IS STUPID! I WANNA GO HOME! OMG! OMFG!
    Girl 2: THIS IS SO STUPID! I JUST WANT TO LEAVE NOW! THAT'S IT WE ARE LEAVING! *gets out phone and calls parent*

LMAO!
    One band makes or breaks whether you go? That's lame and a waste. I like august burns red and a day to remember but I didn't go last year
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

LMAO!
    Was stupid lol. I'm just happy they let me lay in the back and gave me lots of "monster" water. I almost died lol.
    edit: nvm
    lol derp.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    Last years lineup was the worst since the tour started.
    it gets worse every year, just like almost every other fest
    edit: nvm
    lol derp.
    Forgot that Dallas isn't the first date again this year, got me scared there for a second.
    Thought you hated Chelsea grin arlo