Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

TOOL\APC

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,593 spicy boy
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I know :-< i just try not to think about it. It makes the time go by faster
    Fuck if there's not an album they probably won't tour this year
    Stop talking about it fag :-<
  • Jobe_Wan_KenobiJobe_Wan_Kenobi Posts: 19,526 moneytalker
    Tool thread.....

These are pretty boss.
    Pass the god damn butter.
    ALL REMIXED UP

Along with finishing up blending trials for the 2012 Reds, attending several winemaker dinners, launching a new Co-Operative blend with three other vintners, WORLD CLASS MULTI TASKER MJK is currently mastering the PUSCIFER CONDITIONS OF MY PAROLE REMIX ALBUM entitled "ALL REMIXED UP." Did I mention dvds, a prestigious James Beard Foundation event, and the bottling of 2500 cases of Merkin Vineyards Reds?
    MORE INFO SOON

:((
    Danny's bio for volto (band)

DANNY CAREY (DRUMS)

NAME AT BIRTH: DILBERT CAREY
    PLACE OF BIRTH: IN THE SHADOWS OF THE NETHERWORLD AT THE CEMETERY OF STULL, KANSAS
    MUSICAL EDUCATION: Dilbert (Danny) only began playing drums as a way of punishing (nay, torturing) his parents after being grounded for two weeks for attempting to derail a freight train by placing his father's rare three-legged Buffalo nickel (1937-D) on the tracks. He mastered the drum solo of "In-a-gadda-da-vida" by the Iron Butterfly on the third night, and then moved on to "Symphony NO. 3 by Penderecki. He claims that he hasn't practiced since.

NOTES: It is believed by some that Danny has an identical twin brother who is the actual drummer in the Grammy award-winning, multi-platinum record selling prog-metal band "TOOL" and that Dilbert changed his name to Danny for this reason. To my knowledge, no one has yet been able to confirm this strange rumor.

Danny (or Dilbert) is also a reputed member of the L.A. chapter of "The Hellfire Club," being the black-masked driver of one of their stealthy Garia LSV golf carts (expired registration). He, too, secretly aspires to be the lead guitarist in Volto!

Danny is a licensed to kill Fugu chef, season ticket holder of the WNBA Los Angeles Sparks, and is currently in the process of restoring a civil war era submarine to use as a party retreat in his pentagonal-shaped swimming pool.

FAVORITE MUSICIAN: Damien Storm (for LINN DRUM MACHINE programming).

FAVORITE MEAL: Patiopoulo-Perdikaki road kill.

FAVORITE MOVIE: Gummo II, which he often watches while eating peacock tongues grilled on the manifold of his favorite pickup truck.

OTHER INTERESTS: Staying between the lines with the "Gangsta Rap Coloring Book", contemplating "The Reimann Hypothesis" (i.e. Problem 8), and searching for treasures in boxes of 1965 Quisp cereal (hoping to find a Quazy Flux Cubitator, "where all secrets of the planet Flumbot are stored.")

=))
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    i hear tool might be replacing rob zombie on mayhem now
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    wait...you're not excited?
    wait til i post a setlist!
    Tool would never do mayhem =))
    they would if ratm replaced ffdp like the rumor i read said. those bands been tight since back in the day
    edited June 2013
    omg so fucking goat ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SzREx4vCZpU
    Okay, once the lunch situation was resolved, the next thing for the band members to address was getting their instruments properly tuned and dialing in the sound at the loft. From what I was told, this only took about an hour (even with the Shandys off the secret menu), and soon thereafter the guys were back working on the "epic" song that they were hoping to finish (but didn't) before embarking on the short tour of Australia, New Zealand, and Japan. I was also informed that they have only canceled one session in a the last week and a half. Good news, indeed, and, of course, I will keep you up to date with any further progress

\m/